cadooron2

Apr 24, 2017
when getting to a scene with multiple positions no matter what position you choose it will always be the first one.
Only happens with version 4.7 HTML, not with 4.5

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dam that's me out I have been grinding this game at least six times if sves dont work it makes it too damned boring on the constant grind pity because it was quite interesting.

Reactions: Samo_936

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Dam that's me out I have been grinding this game at least six times if sves dont work it makes it too damned boring on the constant grind pity because it was quite interesting.
We can't do anything for the saves we have been trying to find a solution but we haven't find it yet.
when getting to a scene with multiple positions no matter what position you choose it will always be the first one.
Only happens with version 4.7 HTML, not with 4.5
Will look at it and get back to you. Can you look if that scene also does not work in the gallery please?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
It's the same in the gallery. You only get the blowjob irrespective of what you choose.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
We can't do anything for the saves we have been trying to find a solution but we haven't find it yet.

Will look at it and get back to you. Can you look if that scene also does not work in the gallery please?
Hi
Don't want to give tell you your job or name call but another game of this same format has cured the problem with saves so there must be a way?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
It's the same in the gallery. You only get the blowjob irrespective of what you choose.
Ok the coder have changed the way the variables are set up which makes everything go crazy. Will post an hotfix asap

Hi
Don't want to give tell you your job or name call but another game of this same format has cured the problem with saves so there must be a way?
Tell me which I'm interested

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Ok the coder have changed the way the variables are set up which makes everything go crazy. Will post an hotfix asap

Tell me which I'm interested
Hi
I sincerely hope it helps Try looking at Crucial Investigation I did try NOT to advertise the opposition but couldn't fathom it out.
Cheers

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
I sincerely hope it helps Try looking at Crucial Investigation I did try NOT to advertise the opposition but couldn't fathom it out.
Cheers
Don't worry I do not consider crucial investigation as an opposition. But instead of a "progression" game like his which does not make major changes to the game functionnalities like we do it's not a problem for him. But here we completely changed a ton of things so it's maybe not impossible but we don't know any method to avoid asking you to make a new game.

By the way cadooron2 and Alleykatt could you confirm me that with this html file (or you can check also on the online version) if it works fine? if it does I will update all the links everywhere

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
there are a lot of bugs that really hurt the game, in the scenes with your sister for example no matter what act you choose (missionary, doggy ect') it comes back to the opening sequence (both in her bedroom and bathroom). when the restaurant appears for the first time the first scene is abigail scolding you for not comming in to work. and i can't figure out how to get anywhere with jade and how to get with kate after the pool facial.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Don't worry I do not consider crucial investigation as an opposition. But instead of a "progression" game like his which does not make major changes to the game functionnalities like we do it's not a problem for him. But here we completely changed a ton of things so it's maybe not impossible but we don't know any method to avoid asking you to make a new game.

By the way cadooron2 and Alleykatt could you confirm me that with this html file (or you can check also on the online version) if it works fine? Mega if it does I will update all the links everywhere
Yes, that works now.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
there are a lot of bugs that really hurt the game, in the scenes with your sister for example no matter what act you choose (missionary, doggy ect') it comes back to the opening sequence (both in her bedroom and bathroom). when the restaurant appears for the first time the first scene is abigail scolding you for not comming in to work. and i can't figure out how to get anywhere with jade and how to get with kate after the pool facial.
Look above we're are aware of the bugs about the scene. For abigail scolding we are going to look at it. And for the rest just talk to them in class, do activities at the pool, library and gym and also it with them at the cafeteria. We are going to rework school because we're not happy with the current content.

Thanks for your report and opinion, we will try to get back to you with a fix asap.

Reactions: HoleInOne

Beno

Apr 13, 2017
Hi, there's a bug when you click on "accept" when Jane stats to touch the character's crotch.
It says : "Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: jade is not defined."

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have to admit I wasn't expecting much but this little HTML game shows some promise. I noticed that when you take your mother or sister to bed and you have the list of positions the video or text doesn't change at all.

Besides that maybe adding a quest tracker in the progress page would be a good idea.

I plan to watch this game with great interest.

• Love
Reactions: Vln_

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hi, there's a bug when you click on "accept" when Jane stats to touch the character's crotch.
It says : "Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Same. The updated HTML in the online version took care of the bug with sex scenes with the sister, but the game still throws a wobbler when accepting to mess around with Jade:
1590087638803.png

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
We are doing our best to fix everything and will get back to all your guys asap. We sincerely apologize.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Same. The updated HTML in the online version took care of the bug with sex scenes with the sister, but the game still throws a wobbler when accepting to mess around with Jade:
View attachment 665749

Are you guys using an old save? Because I can't reproduce the bug when I do it with a new game.

A hotfix for all the others bugs is getting uploaded

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes