Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi, I've got a bug, game started from the beginning in this version.
Just tried your save with the online version, it seems to me that you have not downloaded the last version (so you downloaded the game yesterday and tried it today) download the patch or play on the online version and you should be fine.

how do i progress with abigail and missy? i cant meet either of them
Abigail you can meet her every friday at the restaurant, for missy you should come during the morning (between 11 and 13) and work at the restaurant.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Just tried your save with the online version, it seems to me that you have not downloaded the last version (so you downloaded the game yesterday and tried it today) download the patch or play on the online version and you should be fine.

Abigail you can meet her every friday at the restaurant, for missy you should come during the morning (between 11 and 13) and work at the restaurant.
Sorry, this new version online works fine with my saves before first encounter of the Jade bug. I hope the offline version will have all the gifs also..

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
I've got an issue with work at the restaurant. Abagail says that mc can work from 12 to 14 with Missy and from 17 to 22 with Carla. But when he comes there is nothing, just a blank screen with no options...

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Sorry, this new version online works fine with my saves before first encounter of the Jade bug. I hope the offline version will have all the gifs also..
It should have them

I've got an issue with work at the restaurant. Abagail says that mc can work from 12 to 14 with Missy and from 17 to 22 with Carla. But when he comes there is nothing, just a blank screen with no options...
It should work I don't understand why it does not work for you here are some screenshots from what I see when I play the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are you playing with and old save?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yep. But the rest works just fine.
Then that comes from the old save could you send your old save here so we can try to make it work in the future for you but also for the others who may want to use an old save?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
There is another issue now:
after I used the save before the Jade bug, ok- first encounter in my game- now I am not able to have this event in gym with Jade. I have go for her but I don't have the original one that resulted in bug .
That's more, I have bought two clothing and now I can not give the leggins to Jade, well, I can not trigger this event.
Maybe they are connected?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
There is another issue now:
after I used the save before the Jade bug, ok- first encounter in my game- now I am not able to have this event in gym with Jade. I have go for her but I don't have the original one that resulted in bug .
That's more, I have bought two clothing and now I can not give the leggins to Jade, well, I can not trigger this event.
Maybe they are connected?
We will look at it will give you news asap.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
It works for me with the save file you sent (I tried it on the online version) chrome_Jrf0aoyvME.jpg

the only problem may be that there is no back button (added a note to fix it).

Reactions: Lynx2k19

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I download the patch and now everything works correctly. But there is a problem: gallery has become closed. Can you give us the code to unlock it?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Ok, I download the patch and now everything works correctly. But there is a problem: gallery has become closed. Can you give us the code to unlock it?
What do you mean? The gallery is being unlocked while playing the game. If you want the code you must donate.

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
Played the game to end of update. Than downloaded fix. Load save. All gallery locked.
I just updated the online version of the game at
You should be able to update your save file now, without loosing your progress at the gallery.
I'm still testing the save file updater, so every commentary on it is very appreciated! :D

Last edited:

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Can I get an idea on how to unlock some of the galleries?
Or at least ahint system in place?
E.g: For Sasha, I've unlocked 1 2 4 5 8 10 11 12 13 , but don't know how to unlock 3 6 7 9.
Lucy has 2 4 5 unlocked, but not 1 3 6
Jade is missing 2 and 3
Kate is missing 1 3 7
Lastly, not sure how to unlock Carla 1 and 5 (keep trying to improve her progress, but no luck even with 31 trust and 20 corruption).
Anyone have any suggestions?
Also, does anyone other than mother and Sasha have any dungeon scenes as of 0.4.7?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes