Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Volen_ Just wanted to know what your update schedule/frequency is. From what I saw on Patreon it seems varied and just wanted to know if there is in fact one, or just whenever you reach a certain threshold or finish a specific task you stated for that update or something.....
Hey, we fix ourselves an objective like for v0.5 : school and home rework. We then make a list of what we must do, the writer starts making the writing, when he is done the coder does the code out of the text and then I add the content.

If you want to know what's left to do for next update:
We should be done around the 15-16 of this month.

Reactions: effninefivehuman

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
Are we supposed to be able to walk in on Sasha in the shower without making a new key or is that a bug?
No, it doesn't have a lot of sense and I already addressed it, so thank you for pointing it! ;)

FYI Stage 6 videos of sister isn't loading
Fixed as well as the shower, I updated the attached file with the patch

The patch is already online at , and attached to this comment (y)

Last edited:

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
A lot of university scenes wont show any gifs for me
Hello, and thanks a lot for the feedback!

Sometimes the media can take some time to load if you are using the online version. Either way you are playing online or not, could you please tell us in which scenes the problem happens? That will help us a lot, so we can address it as soon as possible :D

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
Hello, and thanks a lot for the feedback!

Sometimes the media can take some time to load if you are using the online version. Either way you are playing online or not, could you please tell us in which scenes the problem happens? That will help us a lot, so we can address it as soon as possible :D
If im not mistaken its all Kate, Jade and Lucy scenes that happen from time to time in class and library. That being siad its the offline version and the sister storyline isnt progressing for me

Reactions: Lynx2k19

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Sister trust seems to be stuck at 15 and "find a way to motivate her". No new (marked yellow locations) appear that moves her story forward and no actions increase her trust. This is with Mother at stage six.
Several Lucy, Jade and Kate videos fail to load in university events.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes