sanjix1

May 16, 2017
Seems that there's smth wrong with my savefile. Whatever I do I just can't motivate the sis and increase her trust
If im not mistaken its all Kate, Jade and Lucy scenes that happen from time to time in class and library. That being siad its the offline version and the sister storyline isnt progressing for me
Have you completed the fourth stage of the quest with the Mother as well? This is required to be able to progress with the sister.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
What do i do after paying the bills? Is the next event triggered automatically or what? 3 in game weeks have passed and nothing.

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
What do i do after paying the bills? Is the next event triggered automatically or what? 3 in game weeks have passed and nothing.
Once you have paid the bills you must go to the Mall and buy your mother jewelry from the jewelry store. Then, make sure you wash the dishes, and clean the living room, the same day that you go to her bedroom. Go to her bedroom between 20 and 22 and you will be able to advance.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Sister trust seems to be stuck at 15 and "find a way to motivate her". No new (marked yellow locations) appear that moves her story forward and no actions increase her trust. This is with Mother at stage six.
Several Lucy, Jade and Kate videos fail to load in university events.
Same here.

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
I'am stuck with the mother, no scene is happening when i go to the bedroom
TRUST: 64

CORRUPTION: 40

MAIN QUEST: 3

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
If im not mistaken its all Kate, Jade and Lucy scenes that happen from time to time in class and library. That being siad its the offline version and the sister storyline isnt progressing for me
I looked through the paths and indeed, there were mismatching ones. They're fixed now with the patch that I'll attach at this comment, and are already working in the online version at

Seems that there's smth wrong with my savefile. Whatever I do I just can't motivate the sis and increase her trust
Sister trust seems to be stuck at 15 and "find a way to motivate her". No new (marked yellow locations) appear that moves her story forward and no actions increase her trust. This is with Mother at stage six.
Several Lucy, Jade and Kate videos fail to load in university events.
Same here.
I have, yes
I spotted a case in which you wouldn't be able to advance in Sasha's main quest, because Mom's needed bedroom scene won't trigger. It's already addressed in the online version and in the file attached, which contains all hotfixes until now.

Thanks a lot you all for making us know about this!!

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
I'am stuck with the mother, no scene is happening when i go to the bedroom
TRUST: 64

CORRUPTION: 40

MAIN QUEST: 3
The next Mom's scene shouldn't be in her bedroom; it's in the bathroom from 18:00 to 19:59. You will also need to complete stage two of the Sister quest and have the bathroom key. Hope this helps, if not please tell us!

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
I looked through the paths and indeed, there were mismatching ones. They're fixed now with the patch that I'll attach at this comment, and are already working in the online version at

I spotted a case in which you wouldn't be able to advance in Sasha's main quest, because Mom's needed bedroom scene won't trigger. It's already addressed in the online version and in the file attached, which contains all hotfixes until now.

Thanks a lot you all for making us know about this!!
you sure thats working? neither the online or offline version fix my uni scenes or the sister issue

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
and then what to do?
Is there any other way to earn money in the game?
You can earn money in the game by working at the restaurant or bar, you will start earning more and more cash as you complete more shifts. But if you want, to cheat the money you can press F12, go to the console, and copy-paste this: SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 10000

I'm getting this error then I try to advance wuth mother.
I never saw that while testing it, could you please share your savefile? That way I will be able to test it, so we can see what happened.

Your feedback is very appreciated (y)

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
you sure thats working? neither the online or offline version fix my uni scenes or the sister issue
Same.
Mother is at stage 6, sister is stuck at 15 trust and "find way to motivate".
Edit: Just tried hotfix 3 and the previously mentioned bedroom scene with Mother triggered after 2 more days played. Letting me continue Sisters story.

Last edited:

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
Strange, I can see the videos correctly now. Which uni scene is still not showing for you?

Same.
Mother is at stage 6, sister is stuck at 15 trust and "find way to motivate".
This should work, from the Walkthrough: "requires stage four of mother’s quest be completed. Go to mother’s bedroom between 20 and 22, watch scene. Go to kitchen between 17 and 20, watch scene."

If that doesn't work please share your savefiles so I can have a look at the issue better.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes