The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Alice appears to be bugged at least she was for me. I found her jilling off in the restroom the first time then met her in Ms Sato's class at this point yer supposed to find her in the restroom again and fuck her BUT this never happened. In fact even when her avatar showed her as being in restroom entering it says "You don't see anyone here".

I did manage to find a work around by resetting the variable for the class event back to zero to force the classroom event to replay. Once I "met" alice for the second time the restroom fuck scene triggered correctly.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Mom
Trust 72
Corruption 50
Main Quest 9
Basement Quest 5

I think I stuck. Her 1*3*11 scenes are locked in gallery. What should I do? I bought her gift but I don't think so I gave her.

RandomMilf

Oct 20, 2019
Gotta say this update looks so clean, props to the developer.

Although I have found a bug (maybe it just happens to me but) the game isn't showing the videos for any single time event. (like it's weird because I can click on the spot where the video is supposed to appear, I can even get the "link" to where the video is on my drive but nothing shows up, oh this happened on both Online and Offline versions).

Lastly, if I could ask for something it'd be a "Quest" page to say what one needs to do to progress it, since a lot of people seem to be asking for a walkthrough or they may have forgotten what they needed to do.

Really looking forward to what you do with this game, keep it up! Volen_

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
I never saw that while testing it, could you please share your savefile? That way I will be able to test it, so we can see what happened.

Your feedback is very appreciated (y)
This is my save file

nturn

Dec 6, 2017
Alice appears to be bugged at least she was for me. I found her jilling off in the restroom the first time then met her in Ms Sato's class at this point yer supposed to find her in the restroom again and fuck her BUT this never happened. In fact even when her avatar showed her as being in restroom entering it says "You don't see anyone here".

I did manage to find a work around by resetting the variable for the class event back to zero to force the classroom event to replay. Once I "met" alice for the second time the restroom fuck scene triggered correctly.
How can you reset that variable? I have the same problem

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
while playing the game hit f12 to open the browser console (chrome and firefox) and input SugarCube.State.active.variables and hit enter.

click the little white sideways triangle to open the big list of variables then find the alice category open it the same way and find the variable labeled firstclass=1 and double click the 1 and change it to 0. This will make the the alice classroom intro event replay and should get you back on track.

Also I was at home in the evening when i reset it so I'm not sure if the effect is immediate if you do it during the school day or if you have to wait for the next day.

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Hey pal, mind tell us how to de-hash? Would be very helpful for us, freedom fighters!
Im not going to give you a how-to on cracking hashed passwords. That is knowledge that, in the wrong hands, can be dangerous, and this is off the topic of the game, but I will give you the short version.
Its basic algebra.
f(x) = y
"f" is the mathematical function being applied to variable "x"
"x" is, in this case, the string / password being hashed
"y" is the resulting hashed password, expressed as an integer

We know 2 of the 3 variables:
The function "f" is expressed directly in the code for hashing the players input for the requested "cheat code"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hashed result "y" is the hashed integer you're attempting to crack.
Assuming you understand java math operators and the decimal values for ASCII characters, solve for (x)

If you want to know more, go research cryptography.
The true issue is there is a trust requirement associated with the scene that isn't mentioned in the walkthough (its 10), so just keep talking to her in class/lunch.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
he true issue is there is a trust requirement associated with the scene that isn't mentioned in the walkthough (its 10), so just keep talking to her in class/lunch.
Funny cuz I had Alice's trust at 20 and the bathroom scene still wouldn't trigger till I reset the class event

josete

May 28, 2017
I just found an error, or that's what i think. I just entered to play the online version and I have loaded my game from the previous version. I got a message that my saved game was updated but when I entered class, the conversation you had with Jade at the beginning has returned to me and when I went to the gym, she gave me her sexapp address again.
I think it is an error that only affects previous games, so it is not much but I wanted to comment on it to help.
a greeting

Reactions: Vln_

ParadigmShift

Mar 4, 2019
Funny cuz I had Alice's trust at 20 and the bathroom scene still wouldn't trigger till I reset the class event
There could be some deeper bug in the code, I havent dove that deep, I just know there's a 10 trust requirement on the second bathroom scene that wasnt mentioned in the walkthrough someone posted.
HTML:
    <<if $quest.alicebathroom is 1 && $alice.firstclass is 1 && $alice.trust gte 10>>
        [[You hear the strange noises again|restroomscene2][$alice.gallery[1] to 1]]

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I just found an error, or that's what i think. I just entered to play the online version and I have loaded my game from the previous version. I got a message that my saved game was updated but when I entered class, the conversation you had with Jade at the beginning has returned to me and when I went to the gym, she gave me her sexapp address again.
I think it is an error that only affects previous games, so it is not much but I wanted to comment on it to help.
a greeting
Playing from an old version save is where you went wrong there was a lot of changes made in .5 that will cause errors out the wazoo if you don't start a fresh game

Mar 5, 2018
Lot of the videos are not loading up on the downloaded versions. tried on chrome and firefox, same result on both.

Edit: Found issue. The file its looking for is named different to the actual video file. example being Jades blowjob in the gym. the html is serching for 'Blowjob1' and file is just 'Blowjob'.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Lot of the videos are not loading up on the downloaded versions. tried on chrome and firefox, same result on both.

Edit: Found issue. The file its looking for is named different to the actual video file. example being Jades blowjob in the gym. the html is serching for 'Blowjob1' and file is just 'Blowjob'.
Have you downloaded the patch?

Reactions: effninefivehuman

Fugita

Oct 19, 2019
Is there any way to get that 1000 bill money and 500 jewelry money except working as a waitress for a year, literally, a year?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to get that 1000 bill money and 500 jewelry money except working as a waitress for a year, literally, a year?
Text your boss over and over to gain trust.
I make $200/shift now and I only have 50 trust with her.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
press F12
copy/paste or type:

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

The search function on this website is awesome. Try it for game questions. I was in this thread and then searched "Money cheat." It is super effective for almost any game here that uses money.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes