Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Also stuck with sis quest. sis.questmain = 6 and mom.questmain = 9. Line 3933 seems to be the spot that's supposed to progress sis.quest main to 7, but it checks for sis.questmain = 6 and mom.questmain = 8. Probably should be mom.questmain >=8
Could you send us your save here or on discord? It's easier for us to identify the problem with the save.

What are some of the chest codes
The cheat codes are supposed to be a paid feature. But you can cheat easily using the console of your browser. A quick search on this thread or on google and you'll find how to.

Garys2828

Jun 24, 2020
This might sound of a stupid question but why can't I but the leggings for jade and why can't I buy the jewelry for mom because I have finished paying her debt but won't let me do any of the other tasks

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
This might sound of a stupid question but why can't I but the leggings for jade and why can't I buy the jewelry for mom because I have finished paying her debt but won't let me do any of the other tasks
Hey, do you have enough money? Could you come on discord so talking would be easier?

Reactions: effninefivehuman

ai...

May 30, 2019
I'm having issues completing the quest to fix the relationship with the sister. I've fixed the relationship with the mom and got every scene including the last one with her in her classroom. But when I enter the moms room at 20-22 I don't get a scene to fix your sisters relationship also I don't get a scene at 17-20 in the kitchen. So I don't know what to do.

Reactions: guydude17

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm having issues completing the quest to fix the relationship with the sister. I've fixed the relationship with the mom and got every scene including the last one with her in her classroom. But when I enter the moms room at 20-22 I don't get a scene to fix your sisters relationship also I don't get a scene at 17-20 in the kitchen. So I don't know what to do.
Hey, it seems that a lot of people have troubles completing these quests: mother & sister main quests.

1. You need to have mother mainquest to 7 (you can check it by typing in the console SugarCube.State.variable.mom.mainquest)
2. You need to clean, make the dishes, buy the jewellery at store and pay bills.
Note: if you don't want to do all of these just type in the console the following commands:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.inv.momjewelry=1
SugarCube.State.variables.has.dishes=1
SugarCube.State.variables.has.vacuum=1
SugarCube.State.variables.has.paidbills=1
3. Then go to mother's bedroom between 8 and 10 pm.

From that point you can now follow the walkthrough for sister mainquest step 4 (you should go to the kitchen at 5pm the next day).

Hope it helps, if not come on discord and we will give you further assistance!

Volen.

Reactions: treshwx

JohnDoe123$

Jan 19, 2020
For people who are playing on mobile, how are we supposed to access the cheat codes? Also, trying to buy the Jewelry, Leggins, and Bikini won’t work on mobile.

Reactions: Beellezebub75

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
For people who are playing on mobile, how are we supposed to access the cheat codes? Also, trying to buy the Jewelry, Leggins, and Bikini won’t work on mobile.
Hello, we are aware of the issue, an update is planned for this evening which will improve greatly mobile version and bring abigail's house.

You can still use "see desktop version" to fix this problem while waiting for the update.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Jul 8, 2019
Hey, it seems that a lot of people have troubles completing these quests: mother & sister main quests.

1. You need to have mother mainquest to 7 (you can check it by typing in the console SugarCube.State.variable.mom.mainquest)
2. You need to clean, make the dishes, buy the jewellery at store and pay bills.
Note: if you don't want to do all of these just type in the console the following commands:
Code:

From that point you can now follow the walkthrough for sister mainquest step 4 (you should go to the kitchen at 5pm the next day).

Volen.
And if it is more than 7?

ai...

May 30, 2019

Code:

Volen.
I've copied the script exactly how you have it shown and I keep getting variable is undefined errors or if I slightly change it symtax errors.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I've copied the script exactly how you have it shown and I keep getting variable is undefined errors or if I slightly change it symtax errors.
You must have the game opened to do it.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes