Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
how to meet dorothy
where can i meet dorothy or where does the quest series with her begin?
Play the police variant
For her quest to begin, the player needs to have completed Eva’s main quest, as well as Abigail's. Her intro starts when you head into the cock and bull after meeting those requirements
noob question, is there difference between online version and pc version? (tried search but didn't show any comments on it)
if there is, which is better to play?
No, I'll always advise to play the online version as we patch it more regularly. But be sure to "save to disk" often as clearing the browser cache will make your saves disappear.
Mmm, can we NOT assign people to positions at city hall when we are mayor? [cause none are 'saving' for me]

And there are only 3 available people spread across all 5 positions anyhow.
Hey, can you send me your save so we can look into what's going wrong?

How can I earn money? My office is closed and I only have 55$ left
Work at the cock and bull

werty489

Oct 5, 2022
For her quest to begin, the player needs to have completed Eva’s main quest, as well as Abigail's. Her intro starts when you head into the cock and bull after meeting those requirements

No, I'll always advise to play the online version as we patch it more regularly. But be sure to "save to disk" often as clearing the browser cache will make your saves disappear.

Hey, can you send me your save so we can look into what's going wrong?

Work at the cock and bull
i have finished eva and abigail quests but no trigger for dorothy

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i have finished eva and abigail quests but no trigger for dorothy
Can you send your save here? If you completed eva and abigail mainquest and you go to the restaurant while it's open it will trigger the quest.

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
It’s not my job to fix that first of all. Second, this error might be happening due to the fact that you use google translate on the game which can mess up the game variables. We can not patch that, older saves work, I just tried.
Only Google Chrome allows you to translate the game page, however, in my browser it is Brave. And the problem mentioned above is not related to translation. But yes, the problem that the friend reported above.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
here you go, i dunno whats wrong with the trigger
I have the same problem

Works perfectly fine, just go during work hours (past 1pm).

chrome_7I01ibeqrS.jpg

Only Google Chrome allows you to translate the game page, however, in my browser it is Brave. And the problem mentioned above is not related to translation. But yes, the problem that the friend reported above.
Click "ok", it gives alerts but it's being fixed by the old save updater when you're past the alerts. It's because the girls location system is requested before the game can fix your saves, we have no way to prevent that.

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
no matter which day I enter the bar after 1:00 pm nothing happens to me.
I can then just eat or work, but I don't automatically meet dorothy

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

Enter the cock & bull, it works for me and I used your save

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hm, that's strange, no matter which browser I use, nothing happens.
can't you save my save file with the meeting and put it here so that I can continue the quest with dorothy?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
hm, that's strange, no matter which browser I use, nothing happens.
can't you save my save file with the meeting and put it here so that I can continue the quest with dorothy?
if you are on pc try (ctrl + r) the scrips might need to be refreshed

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019

Leave the house, go to Downtown, then to the mall, the cock and bull, work as a manager, Abigail pays you a visit, and voila, Dorothy.

I attached the save, just scroll down a little and click on the option 'Abigail pays you a visit' and enjoy.

Last edited:

werty489

Oct 5, 2022

View attachment 3714467

Click "ok", it gives alerts but it's being fixed by the old save updater when you're past the alerts. It's because the girls location system is requested before the game can fix your saves, we have no way to prevent that.
Needed to refresh the page, since it didnt catch on to the latest update. My bad, Thanks for the info

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022

View attachment 3714467

I cant meet Dorothy too.
can you help

aasaqzz1asaq

Jul 3, 2017
It's a good game and one question on a premium version.
Subscribers can play premium but how?
They have another links to download premium version file?
Or they get a code?
Or developer has his server and they get approved with login info from subscriber?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It's a good game and one question on a premium version.
Subscribers can play premium but how?
They have another links to download premium version file?
Or they get a code?
Or developer has his server and they get approved with login info from subscriber?
IIRC subscribers get codes for cheats

Reactions: aasaqzz1asaq
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes