McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
This a bug?
I hired Jade .... her icon is NOWHERE inside the regional office, and NO interaction with her what so ever.

When I hired her, I had to select which department she went to, and her card states $0 signing bonus and $0 salary.
And on 'downtown' map, her icon is on the regional office location....

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
This a bug?
I hired Jade .... her icon is NOWHERE inside the regional office, and NO interaction with her what so ever.

When I hired her, I had to select which department she went to, and her card states $0 signing bonus and $0 salary.
And on 'downtown' map, her icon is on the regional office location....
that one has been around for awhile (i think that its not a bug but she dont have any content there yet) but she will still be in the other places she normally is

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Last edited:
Reactions: GamerDaddy

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yet another doozy from volen and co.
You make an update for "Dorothy Wentworth" yet you fail to include the face image (ressources/img/dorothy/face.webp)?
...I dunno, I'm just... speechless... o_O
c'mon guys...!!! ...there are already a bunch of media files missing... :rolleyes:
I'm so stupid you're right. Reuploading everything tonight, I literally added 46 new portraits and forgot the one of the new girl...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Become Someone [v1.43] [Volen]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- -
-----------------------------------------------

UPDATE PATCH:

COMPRESSED:
- -

Last edited:

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmm, can we NOT assign people to positions at city hall when we are mayor? [cause none are 'saving' for me]

And there are only 3 available people spread across all 5 positions anyhow.

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
noob question, is there difference between online version and pc version? (tried search but didn't show any comments on it)
if there is, which is better to play?

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
Ahh, you're using an older save file :)
When I load an older save file (1.39 or even 1.42) I get the same error. The one thing you could do is load the game, ignore the errors, create a new save after loading and delete the old one.

Still, it's volen's job to fix this. It's the second time I'm mentioning this but volen didn't aknowledge it at all.
It may have to do with Save.onLoad.add() (performs any required processing before the save data is loaded—e.g., upgrading out-of-date save data) and Config.saves.version (this setting is used to set the version property of saves, to upgrade out-of-date saves via a Config.saves.onLoad callback)
:)
Thanks for clarifying the problem. Just one question: even if you downgrade from the current version (v1.43) to an old one (v1.42), does it get bugged?

Regards.

Edit:
Oh, shit. Even downgrading, the problem persists.
Now it's time to wait for the dev to fix the problem or start a new game with each update. It's sucks.

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Thanks for clarifying the problem. Just one question: even if you downgrade from the current version (v1.43) to an old one (v1.42), does it get bugged?

Regards.

Edit:
Oh, shit. Even downgrading, the problem persists.
Now it's time to wait for the dev to fix the problem or start a new game with each update. It's sucks.
Ahh, you're using an older save file :)
When I load an older save file (1.39 or even 1.42) I get the same error. The one thing you could do is load the game, ignore the errors, create a new save after loading and delete the old one.

Still, it's volen's job to fix this. It's the second time I'm mentioning this but volen didn't aknowledge it at all.
It may have to do with Save.onLoad.add() (performs any required processing before the save data is loaded—e.g., upgrading out-of-date save data) and Config.saves.version (this setting is used to set the version property of saves, to upgrade out-of-date saves via a Config.saves.onLoad callback)
:)
It’s not my job to fix that first of all. Second, this error might be happening due to the fact that you use google translate on the game which can mess up the game variables. We can not patch that, older saves work, I just tried.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I don't use Google translate, nor do I use console commands, after a closer inspection of the save files I used I swa they were v.1.29, and 1.39.
And yes, it is the developers responsability to make sure older save files work. You can't expect people to start a new game every time a save file gets an error, however, those who bungle up their games with console commands are on their own though, that isn't your problem at all if the game/save gets messed up. :)
all my older saves work then again i make a backup save and update that save every 3rd update

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I don't use Google translate, nor do I use console commands, after a closer inspection of the save files I used I swa they were v.1.29, and 1.39.
And yes, it is the developers responsability to make sure older save files work. You can't expect people to start a new game every time a save file gets an error, however, those who bungle up their games with console commands are on their own though, that isn't your problem at all if the game/save gets messed up. :)
You can check if you don’t believe me but save compatibility through updates is something that is not very easy to implement depending on the engine. 4 years ago when we introduced it we were one of the first games to do it. Today it’s a bit different and people are expecting it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BecomeSomeone-1.43
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes