Raknor

May 12, 2019
It's a random event maximum on day 20 I think.

You're right will be fixed in next update will fix the online version soon.
I am playing the game from a saved file from the last version and I am on day 45 and endurance well above 15, but I have not seen aunt or cousin. Is there a bug for it not working from old save?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I am playing the game from a saved file from the last version and I am on day 45 and endurance well above 15, but I have not seen aunt or cousin. Is there a bug for it not working from old save?
Hello, You must sleep in your own bedroom to trigger the event.

How to get to specific storylines, like Dean one :)
Hello, there is a "progress app" in the phone that you can open and it will tell you what you must do for that character by clicking on it. Hope it helps.

I am stuck on the dean storyline where you have to work at night cana someone help me out please.
Hello, could you send me your save please? I'll try to help you as much as I can.

Reactions: ddf

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
mechan12
Hey you just need to go to the cock and bull during the evening or late evening and the dean will be there. If you don't want to wait you can add hours manually by opening "time app" on the phone and add hours till you're past 6pm and then go to the cock and bull and click "speak to dean graves". Here is what it should look like when you go to the mall:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it helps!

mechan12

Jul 8, 2017
mechan12
Hey you just need to go to the cock and bull during the evening or late evening and the dean will be there. If you don't want to wait you can add hours manually by opening "time app" on the phone and add hours till you're past 6pm and then go to the cock and bull and click "speak to dean graves". Here is what it should look like when you go to the mall:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope it helps!
thanks

Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How to fix the relationship with Mom?
Has been answered a ton of times. Please guys try to at least try to find the information by yourself. To find the solution either search on this thread, read the walkthrough or use the progress app in the phone.

z6z6z6zzz

May 20, 2020
Hello, you need to finish her main quest. Follow progress app instructions (phone) for details.
Hello, I finished my main quest with cousin and I still cannot enslave her. Instructions on my phone says " You finished all the content related to the cousin", but still - I cannot enslave her. Maybe I need more corruption?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello, I finished my main quest with cousin and I still cannot enslave her. Instructions on my phone says " You finished all the content related to the cousin", but still - I cannot enslave her. Maybe I need more corruption?
It says I have finished all the content related to the cousin.
If you offered her the gift instead of the collar it's the reason why you can't "enslave" her. If you did give her the collar then you should have seen the "hardcore" vids. The enslaving of the cousin doesn't include content in the basement yet. Will be included in a future update.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Here it is.
It seems you're playing using an old save, and that the save repair system didn't detect it. Am I right?

+ you cheated editing variables in a weird way which may have caused the game to break.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
From what I saw, the save game did upgrade the old save to new system. And yes, I used Console to edit aunt's and cousin's variables, as I was getting impatient with leveling them up. :)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
From what I saw, the save game did upgrade the old save to new system. And yes, I used Console to edit aunt's and cousin's variables, as I was getting impatient with leveling them up. :)
But they are not defined anymore so you must have done something wrong and now we can't do much to help you. Will let you know if we find a way to repair it.

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
Here it is.
Hello Raknor, and thanks for your support with the game!

For some reason your cousin object was deleted, I fixed it and here's your working save file.

Feel free to report any other problem that you could come through, we will really appreciate it.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes