Raknor

May 12, 2019
Hello Raknor, and thanks for your support with the game!

For some reason your cousin object was deleted, I fixed it and here's your working save file.

Feel free to report any other problem that you could come through, we will really appreciate it.
Thank you. I'll give it a try.

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
2 questions:
1) who can I enslave ?
2) who's homes can I get the address to?
Nevermind, figured it out using the progression app.

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

May 9, 2017
I am stuck with Jade though. App says to go to the Chemistry Class, Ive done that multiple times and chosen all choices multiple time and it is not progressing.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I am stuck with Jade though. App says to go to the Chemistry Class, Ive done that multiple times and chosen all choices multiple time and it is not progressing.
Hey could you send us your save please? It's easier to help with it.

Ash922

Dec 4, 2019
Is it possible to unlock all the videos of the girls in one run? Becouse I already did all the quest but there are a couple of videos locked.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is it possible to unlock all the videos of the girls in one run? Becouse I already did all the quest but there are a couple of videos locked.
It is not possible, some are dependant on the fact that you're dom or sub. Hope you liked the game!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I didn´t know that you can be sub hahahaha. Excellent game and thx for the hints in game.
We will add colors to the "links" of the game in the future so that people will now if this is a sub or a dom choice (blue for sub and red for dom).

Reactions: Ash922

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Yes, I got this as well. I've also done the final exam and when I go back to the college after doing the gauntlet, I still have the ability to do it again. Is this normal or is this also a bug?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Yes, I got this as well. I've also done the final exam and when I go back to the college after doing the gauntlet, I still have the ability to do it again. Is this normal or is this also a bug?
Yes, you are meant to be able to do it because performing better can get you better degrees and thus better bonuses toward jobs.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Are the missing videos (like aunt tv) fixed yet?
Fixed on online version, sorry seems that we really fucked up on details like profile pictures, side content and some bugs this update.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know any cheats to reduce the awful grind?
If you want to cheat using the console you can find your answer quite easily using the search engine of this forum.

For the "awful" grind could you explain yourself better? Because we have tried to reduce the grind by adding a ton of random content + quest lines that should make it so you do not need to repeat the same actions everyday to unlock the content. Let us know if you find a part of the content repetitive or what part made you feel it was grindy.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes