thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
The event at the Cock and Bull with the dean will not trigger for me. The box is lit up, but no Dean involved options appear. On the phone she has:

Corruption: 26
Trust: 27
Interest: 0
Progress help: Work night shift at Cock and Bull.

Is it me or is it a weird bug?

Reactions: jond2760

yoyoyyoyoy

Jun 25, 2020
why can i only see the scene of mrs sato at her home but can't see the other teachers scenes when I go to their homes

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
why can i only see the scene of mrs sato at her home but can't see the other teachers scenes when I go to their homes
Not in the files currently. It's always useful to download the game to find out what's in the game if you don't believe you have finished it and are missing something

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
I'm having trouble triggering the night shift cock and bull event for the Dean. Anyone have a fix?
The event at the Cock and Bull with the dean will not trigger for me. The box is lit up, but no Dean involved options appear. On the phone she has:

Corruption: 26
Trust: 27
Interest: 0
Progress help: Work night shift at Cock and Bull.

Is it me or is it a weird bug?
Hello, and thanks for playing the game and leaving your feedback! :)

I just tried it online and the quest is working for me. Please remember that the Dean needs to be in the Cock and Bull location for it to work. And your domination needs to be at least 15. Another thing to consider is that, the first time you work at the restaurant and bar, a special scene takes place. So you could only trigger the Dean's quest the next time you work there.

Yesterday I fixed the location of the Dean to the Cock and Bull if that is your current quest. This change is already up at the online version of the game.

That said, if you still can't get the scene, please share your save files so we can have a better look at the issue.

I hope you love our game and the future updates that we have planned for it!

Reactions: jond2760

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
I've been playing on the site and can't seem to do anything with Ms. Powers outside of doing work in her class. I've been going to class at least once a week and going to see her during free periods on Wednesday (currently 6 trust and 3 corruption). Am I doing something wrong because I'd like to get her stats higher, which is difficult when I can't do anything with her when she's not at school.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I've been playing on the site and can't seem to do anything with Ms. Powers outside of doing work in her class. I've been going to class at least once a week and going to see her during free periods on Wednesday (currently 6 trust and 3 corruption). Am I doing something wrong because I'd like to get her stats higher, which is difficult when I can't do anything with her when she's not at school.
You can visit her at home to increase trust. She can also be found at the pier and in the fitness center at certain times.

Darkside85

Sep 18, 2020
So i beat the main quest on all teachers and the dean, my coworkers, my fellow students, mom and sister, and all content from aunt and cousin. Ive also graduated, and made manager. What else is there? Also what are the three question marks at the bottom of the phone?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So i beat the main quest on all teachers and the dean, my coworkers, my fellow students, mom and sister, and all content from aunt and cousin. Ive also graduated, and made manager. What else is there? Also what are the three question marks at the bottom of the phone?
Congratulations, you finished the actual content! There are some locations interactions, random events that you may have missed though.

The three question marks are just there as a place holder.

Reactions: Darkside85

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Update v0.6.4 is online!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - MEGA - GDRIVE
Update Only: (v0.6.3 -> v0.6.4) - MEGA - GDRIVE

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
The Mega link in the OP for the 'Update Only' file says it is the patch for 0.6.3 not 0.6.4.
The Google Drive one seems to be OK.
For the Google Drive update link I'm getting the following:
Access to doc-08-4k-docs.googleusercontent.com was denied
Y
ou don't have authorization to view this page.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes