gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
How come my saves aren't updating? (Online Version (Mobile)
Hello, how are you doing?

If you could give us more info about your issue, and sharing with us why do you think that your save isn't updating, it would help us a lot to reproduce and address the problem

Thanks!

Garys2828

Jun 24, 2020
Was wondering if there is a particular order you need to use for the final exam day each time I use the girls I'm not completing it. Please help with order.

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Enjoy the game, but how do I know I've completed everything? The progress says there's scenes missing, but the hints say I've completed the main quests.

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
The Game is great.
But i think that some locations where grandma is are not available, cause if grandma on the beach or at the nude beach i can't see her and so i can not do something with her. Is that correct?

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
After half and hour I realized the gym's sauna has a wooden map of Estonia on the wall.
Was that intentional or was the image just to the author's liking?

Also, a kind of a bug/feature I noticed:
You can "use" the basement to "play" with someone even if you haven't progressed far enough with their respective questlines.
I managed to "entertain" my mother before even getting the bathroom key.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Was wondering if there is a particular order you need to use for the final exam day each time I use the girls I'm not completing it. Please help with order.
Hello, there is no particular order, the only thing relevant to succeed is your stats.
Enjoy the game, but how do I know I've completed everything? The progress says there's scenes missing, but the hints say I've completed the main quests.
Hello, glad you enjoy the game. You mean there are missing scenes in the gallery? That's perfectly normal those missing are scenes variants depending of your choices. If you completed all main quest don't worry except for the graduation test you have seen almost all the content (maybe not locations scenes that require to meet girls in different locations).
The Game is great.
But i think that some locations where grandma is are not available, cause if grandma on the beach or at the nude beach i can't see her and so i can not do something with her. Is that correct?
She should be avaible where the game says she is, if you can't meet her in the place the game says she is please provide a screenshot of your save and we'll look at it.
After half and hour I realized the gym's sauna has a wooden map of Estonia on the wall.
Was that intentional or was the image just to the author's liking?

Also, a kind of a bug/feature I noticed:
You can "use" the basement to "play" with someone even if you haven't progressed far enough with their respective questlines.
I managed to "entertain" my mother before even getting the bathroom key.
Not intentional, our incredible coder gasti99 chose it.

Do you mean that you'd find logic that you can't access the basement content with your mother if you don't progress with her main quest line despite having enough stats?

If yes, then we decided to make it like that for people who are only interested in bdsm content.

scorpion7341

Sep 10, 2018
i used from the beginn that i played the game, the save in all the versions and saved the game if i played the new version in the newest version. For example save Version 6.3, played 6.4 with save 6.3 and if i played all the new content then saved in 6.4 and so on.
Here is my save from today...

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes