rasta

Aug 25, 2017
hey good game,

would be a great idea to give a hint in progress on what to do next for each character as well as an "end of current content" messageso we know when it's no longer useful to try to go further with them.

Reactions: Variable123

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
hey good game,

would be a great idea to give a hint in progress on what to do next for each character as well as an "end of current content" messageso we know when it's no longer useful to try to go further with them.
Hello,

Already in the game, turn on the phone and go in the progress app.

Reactions: nn231 and DarkLoki

TheFallen666

Mar 18, 2019

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey, sorry for not answering faster didn't see your message. You must download the game again.
The thing is, I downloaded the "big version" with longer videos from the website. I expected to keep those videos and add the patches on top.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
The thing is, I downloaded the "big version" with longer videos from the website. I expected to keep those videos and add the patches on top.
If you downloaded the long video version from the website you are then a patreon and you can access patrons patches. Or you found a way to download it without paying. You can still download the full archive here and merge the folders without replacing the files you already have and you will then keep long vids.

If you're a patron and need more assistance on where to find the patches you can send me a private message on patreon.

Reactions: DrFree

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone!

New update adding slave content for Jade!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - MEGA - GDRIVE
Update Only: (v0.6.5 -> v0.6.6) - MEGA - GDRIVE

Last edited:
Reactions: nn231
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes