sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
I did the final exam, graduated, but for some reasons, i still have the option to do that exam again. I did it a second time, just in case i did something wrong the first time, but to no avail.

I know you said that it was answered in an earlier post, but found nothing, even with the search. Do you mind repeating the solution again please?

Thanks!

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
what am i supposed to do to trigger dean graves/final exam? jade keeps saying i need to up my grades but it doesn't tell me to what?

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Carla and Missy have 0/5 then /5. The Grandmother goes off interested, but the phone only shows trust and corruption.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I did the final exam, graduated, but for some reasons, i still have the option to do that exam again. I did it a second time, just in case i did something wrong the first time, but to no avail.

I know you said that it was answered in an earlier post, but found nothing, even with the search. Do you mind repeating the solution again please?

Thanks!
https://f95zone.to/threads/become-someone-v0-6-6-volen_.27885/page-45

I play online last ver. and my old saves not work,help please
Could you send your save here please so we can look at it?
Carla and Missy have 0/5 then /5. The Grandmother goes off interested, but the phone only shows trust and corruption.
It's my fault, there is the same problem for alice some girls don't have a .questmain variable and like a retard I targeted that variable for all girls.

I added a note for these and for the grandma thanks for the report it helps a lot.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes