Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
One of the girls is missing file for nude beach sex, she has 3 scenes and last one missing. Also how do you build the basement dungeon? Or is it not in yet?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Friends, does anyone have any cheats ?
There is a solution to cheat in the first poste.

One of the girls is missing file for nude beach sex, she has 3 scenes and last one missing. Also how do you build the basement dungeon? Or is it not in yet?
You can build the dungeon by talking with mom in the kitchen.

Could you tell me which girl?

How do your raise Mikaelas corruption.
Home or strip club interactions

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
There seems to be an issue with the projects. I've selected one that had 10 stages at the end of the day. The nex day, in the morning, we worked on it. Got back to the office in the afternoon, but when i selected Work on all projects, it said i had no current project. So i selected another one, and the same thing happened the next day.

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
First of all, thank you for creating a truly enjoyable game.

I seem to be missing one of the girls (on the phone there is a ??? at the bottom). all other girls stories have been finished (their names are in green).

I have the following contacts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you tell me who am i missing?

Also, you said that in order to unlock all scenes in gallery, i have to do a sub playthrough. Does that mean not not increasing domination, buy collars, build the dungeon and selecting all the non-dominant answers? Also, in the sub playthrough, are there any new videos or just changes in the text?

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019

I seem to be missing one of the girls (on the phone there is a ??? at the bottom). all other girls stories have been finished (their names are in green).

Also, you said that in order to unlock all scenes in gallery, i have to do a sub playthrough. Does that mean not not increasing domination, buy collars, build the dungeon and selecting all the non-dominant answers? Also, in the sub playthrough, are there any new videos or just changes in the text?
I asked the DEV the same question a while ago. This entry is fake, and is there only so the buttons are not showing over the last girl on the list.

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
There seems to be an issue with the projects. I've selected one that had 10 stages at the end of the day. The nex day, in the morning, we worked on it. Got back to the office in the afternoon, but when i selected Work on all projects, it said i had no current project. So i selected another one, and the same thing happened the next day.
Oh, and great job on the progress app new feature. It makes it easier to see what's left to do.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Took note of that and will get back to you when I have more informations (will discuss it with the coder).

1. It's a place holder like sokkona said.
2. Not increasing dom and selecting all the "non-dom" answers. Buying collars will be impossible with a low dom. In fact we are not making sub variants anymore for new characters because only 2% of our player base play sub and 0% of our patrons (analytics). There is a few scenes that have different videos but not much mostly text change.

Glad you like the game!

Oh, and great job on the progress app new feature. It makes it easier to see what's left to do.
Thanks! Will send this to the coder since it's him who made it.

arbuzic

Nov 25, 2020
Hi all!
I cannot buy a national office because there are no new projects
they don't appear anymore
Need to make money in a cafe?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi all!
I cannot buy a national office because there are no new projects
they don't appear anymore
Need to make money in a cafe?
Hello,

could you send your save so we can check if it is a bug or no?

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Volen_ There's a sequence break with the sister.

New save, no cheats, corr:16, trust:20, MQ: 6/10, sometimes when I ask to sleep in her bed she straight up wants to fuck, while in the rest of the story we're not there yet.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Volen_ There's a sequence break with the sister.

New save, no cheats, corr:16, trust:20, MQ: 6/10, sometimes when I ask to sleep in her bed she straight up wants to fuck, while in the rest of the story we're not there yet.
Added to the notes, should be fixed for next update, sorry for inconvenience.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes