Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
will there be any pregnancy content in future updates?
Well we are still negociating with the actresses we use in the game, they are asking insane price to get pregnant so we can produce that type of content. We would need more donations to be able to afford it!

DJFlaccidPlatypus

Dec 16, 2020
okay so I've gotten every female to green on my phone except the cousin. There's also this mystery chick in my phone that i assume i havent encountered. maybe like an endgame boss? have i not seen her due to whatever's messing up my progress with the cousin? I've done all of her acts. It even says I've completed her main story. 6/6 if im not mistaken. am i missing something?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
okay so I've gotten every female to green on my phone except the cousin. There's also this mystery chick in my phone that i assume i havent encountered. maybe like an endgame boss? have i not seen her due to whatever's messing up my progress with the cousin? I've done all of her acts. It even says I've completed her main story. 6/6 if im not mistaken. am i missing something?
It's just a placeholder. Great job finishing the game, hope you liked it!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I didnt Enslave my cousin thats really the only thing i missed. how can i do that?
If you finished her quest without enslaving her that means you gave her the bear... send your save I'll revert that so you can get the slave scenes.

DJFlaccidPlatypus

Dec 16, 2020
If you finished her quest without enslaving her that means you gave her the bear... send your save I'll revert that so you can get the slave scenes.

oh yeah i had all the money in the world lol. as long as i know what it was, im okay. thanks for the clear up. decent game, just a little repetitive in the scenes that play

Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
There seems to be an issue with the projects. I've selected one that had 10 stages at the end of the day. The nex day, in the morning, we worked on it. Got back to the office in the afternoon, but when i selected Work on all projects, it said i had no current project. So i selected another one, and the same thing happened the next day.
We can't reproduce your bug, could you send your save please?

sokkona

Oct 14, 2019
We can't reproduce your bug, could you send your save please?
Here it is. I have a current project on this save, and it is noon. Also, could you verify why i can still pass the final exam over and over? Unless it is as intended. Thank you!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Here it is. I have a current project on this save, and it is noon. Also, could you verify why i can still pass the final exam over and over? Unless it is as intended. Thank you!
You can pass it over and over to get a better degree, though I think we will add a condition so if you get the phd it tells you that you have the highest and won't let you do it again and again.

Sent your save to the coder should get back to you soon.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
So is there something else i have to do to update to national office because i have the money for it but it wont let me upgrade
I sometimes wonder if adding the FAQ section in the main post was meaningful...

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sorry this is my first time using a message board thing i dont really know how all this works
The OP (original post) is the first post in the thread. That's generally the first place you want to look for things like walkthroughs and frequently asked questions.

Failing that, reading the last few pages of comments often helps. You'll find your question has been asked and answered several times, hence Volen_'s slight frustration.

Reactions: Vln_
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes