Dean Graves
Miss Sato
Erika
Abigail

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vln_
Oct 16, 2017
Online version:
Phone app thingy on the right side of the game seems to have an unhealthy relationship with the Saves you make, deleting them occasionally after you fiddle with the phone and it pops into Contacts without being prompted to do so.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Online version:
Phone app thingy on the right side of the game seems to have an unhealthy relationship with the Saves you make, deleting them occasionally after you fiddle with the phone and it pops into Contacts without being prompted to do so.
I don't get what you mean, tried to reproduce your bug by saving, loading save, making multiple save didn't get anything weird. Note that the phone is now keeping on and on the last open app even after passage change except if you quit the app or turn it off yourself.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Other girls are
Tiffany
Dean Graves
Miss Sato
Erika
Abigail
Okay, mom wants new shoes, sister wants make up
Buy shoes and make up from Mrs Claus
go to your bedroom
conversations
mom or sister
choose - give christmas present- give her the right one
10 cheer each

Other girls (such as Tiffany), visit at their homes
the girls I found who take presents:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Abigail
  • dean
  • erika
  • eva
  • mikaela
  • mom
  • sato
  • sis
Then there is a scene with Mrs Claus and a special one :rolleyes:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
seem to be stuck on abigail. it says shes home, but it tells me no one answers the doorbell ?
also major lag with the snow XD

Last edited:

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
yup, seems i missed the 2nd management promotion ?
sidenote: missy's enslavement audio's a bit possessed sounding rofl
curious if mrs. claus will be moving to town :whistle:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
For some reason, now I cant hire the mom into the company. I cant copy the error, since I'm playing it on mobile, but it says something like: "Cannot read "color" property of undefined"

Oct 16, 2017
I don't get what you mean, tried to reproduce your bug by saving, loading save, making multiple save didn't get anything weird. Note that the phone is now keeping on and on the last open app even after passage change except if you quit the app or turn it off yourself.
I'm on Windows 10 playing the game in an up-to-date Chrome.
Alright, I started the game again to reproduce the error, and this is what I ended up doing to reproduce it:
Opened the Save screen and Saved my game, Clicked on Gallery on the Phone, then the square button on the phone, then opened the Save screen to see my save deleted.

There were other ways I ended up getting my saves deleted by using the Phone, but I can't seem to reproduce them now that I need them to write down.

Edit:
Had Phone turned on, made an action that switched screens, Phone automatically turned off, Turned the phone On, did another action, Phone turned off, I turned the Phone on, and the Saves had gotten deleted.

There seems to be something between the Phone and Actions that make it delete saves for some reason.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Having troubles catching Abigail at home for gift. She was at Tiki bar for about 20 hours, then a few girls seem to stay at the gym after hours but I can't interact w them at that time. I've spent the last three or four game days clicking around trying to catch her. And I finished Abigail's quest quite awhile back so am unsure..... Not sure if I made second promotion? I make $1300 per shift if that helps.
Any tips? Thanks

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Mom: Shoes
Sis: Make-up
Abigail + Eva: Wine
Sato + Suki: Dildo
Erika: Puzzle
Dean: Boots
Mikaela: Punching bag (presumably)

(Give Mom and Sis their gifts via the "conversations" option in the MC's bedroom. Visit the others—except Mikaela?—at their homes.)

Delivered the rest of the gifts (and got Mrs. Claus' rewards) but can't find where to give Mikaela her gift: Visiting her at home just gives the default +corruption scene, nor does speaking to her at work, the pool, or the lounge offer any new options. A little help, Volen_?
Last gif goes to tiffany and not Mikaela it is my bad. I even wrongly named the folder... but the coder didn't follow my error so if you give the last one to tiffany it should work. Too much characters I'm starting to get lost haha.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello, I gave all the presents but I can find the last 2 scenes, anyone helps ?
1) If you've delivered all the presents correctly visit Mrs. Claus in the mall to go through her scenes.

2) Go to sleep and a threesome scene with the Mom and Mrs. Claus will trigger on waking up.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Last gif goes to tiffany and not Mikaela it is my bad. I even wrongly named the folder... but the coder didn't follow my error so if you give the last one to tiffany it should work. Too much characters I'm starting to get lost haha.
Sorted. Thanks!

Reactions: Vln_
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes