Oct 1, 2020
I'm not sure if my comment weeks ago had anything to do with this, but thank you for adding Ava Addams to the mix! Again, great game. Keep-up the good work!

Reactions: Vln_

Fess42

Feb 18, 2020
Thanks for your response, but I saw what the problem is, I didn't give the present to Abigail but evrytime that I try to go to her house she doesn't open me and I think that I have all the promotions

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm on Windows 10 playing the game in an up-to-date Chrome.
Alright, I started the game again to reproduce the error, and this is what I ended up doing to reproduce it:
Opened the Save screen and Saved my game, Clicked on Gallery on the Phone, then the square button on the phone, then opened the Save screen to see my save deleted.

There were other ways I ended up getting my saves deleted by using the Phone, but I can't seem to reproduce them now that I need them to write down.

Edit:
Had Phone turned on, made an action that switched screens, Phone automatically turned off, Turned the phone On, did another action, Phone turned off, I turned the Phone on, and the Saves had gotten deleted.

There seems to be something between the Phone and Actions that make it delete saves for some reason.
I thought about it for the whole day and after discussing the bug with the writer the solution popped into my mind. So it's related to the fact that if you turn off the phone yourself it clears the local storage.

Code:
if (mainscreen != null){
            console.log("mainscreen: " + mainscreen);
            localStorage.clear();
}
We'll fix that for next update.

Oct 16, 2017
I thought about it for the whole day and after discussing the bug with the writer the solution popped into my mind. So it's related to the fact that if you turn off the phone yourself it clears the local storage.

Code:
if (mainscreen != null){
            console.log("mainscreen: " + mainscreen);
            localStorage.clear();
}
We'll fix that for next update.
That certainly isn't a very good bug to have, glad it will get fixed in the next update.
I'll wait for that update to come before playing the game again, since I don't really like the extra steps of saving to disk every time I save, seeing as how I save extremely often xD

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
i have all girls in green except COUSIN but i have " You finished your Cousin's main quest! " to progress help.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
That certainly isn't a very good bug to have, glad it will get fixed in the next update.
I'll wait for that update to come before playing the game again, since I don't really like the extra steps of saving to disk every time I save, seeing as how I save extremely often xD
Or just do not turn off the phone haha! I have already fixed the problem. Will send you the html tomorrow when I wake up (already in my bed)

i have all girls in green except COUSIN but i have " You finished your Cousin's main quest! " to progress help.
We'll look at it but that should mean that you have finished her too! So congratulations you finished the game!

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
i think that has to do with her enslavement, same prob. i skipped hers, but that option doesn't come up again

eugenegamer95

Aug 28, 2019
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
Christmas update is really gooood! :)
And final threesome with Mrs. Claus (Ava Addams) and mother (Bridgette B)? Beautiful!!!
Keep it up! I'm looking forward for the next update! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vln_

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Try with this html, should now work properly.

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
On the sidebar fast travel, I'd replace Sex App with Bedroom so it'll be easier to sleep; and replace Street with Mall since that's where the first 70ish days of work is at and the street button is on most areas.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I gave Erika her present before finishing her quest, like others only got 6 cheer and no scene... so I would advise to give the gifts once the quests are finished!

in terms of the normal quests, I'm still working on Mikaela I'm onto her final bit... that needs 25 corruption, but so far I've only found visiting her at home increases corruption, so that might get grindy (unless there is somewhere else I missed)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I gave Erika her present before finishing her quest, like others only got 6 cheer and no scene... so I would advise to give the gifts once the quests are finished!

in terms of the normal quests, I'm still working on Mikaela I'm onto her final bit... that needs 25 corruption, but so far I've only found visiting her at home increases corruption, so that might get grindy (unless there is somewhere else I missed)
Check gallery the christmas scene of erika should've been unlocked.

For Mikaela you can also raise her corr at the strip club.

Lrt123

Dec 26, 2020
Hello sorry to bother you . I'm playing on an android . I can't buy anything from the mall but Having sufficient money. Maybe some can help me thanks

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes