Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Mom seems to be Flash superhero:)
View attachment 960666
Will send this to the coder, wtf, you must have done something because this is the first time I see something like this.

Edit: it's obvious you tried to edit Mom loc using the console, well you managed to make it undefined! Just skip a day and it will work again.

She doesn't appear in the option to hire :(. I even fired some employs to see if she appears.
Will try to spot the problem and tell you what to do or if it is due to a bug send you a fixed save.

Reactions: WARMAN2016

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
WARMAN2016 Here is a fixed save, our coder would like to know if you modified the variable "$startup.level". We are not going to blame you, the proof is that we helped you, but we need to know because if you didn't then there is a problem with the game code. If you did then it's perfectly normal, you couldn't have met her due to that modification.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Will send this to the coder, wtf, you must have done something because this is the first time I see something like this.

Edit: it's obvious you tried to edit Mom loc using the console, well you managed to make it undefined! Just skip a day and it will work again.
It happens on a new game when you decide to start a business on the first day. It only happens at noon and only lasts for that one day.

There are two minor bugs I want to report:
  1. The profile pics used for texts from the college girls are .jpg but the code has them as .png which is why they don't show up.
  2. Many of the girls go to the fitness gym/pool late at night when those places are closed and inaccessible to the player.

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
Yep, sorry. I completely forgot I could add my save file. I have it saved right at the hiring screen. Just hit the "next" button and the error should pop up.
Seems like your problem was related to changing your Mom name from the desktop. We fixed it and it will be up with the next release. Thanks for pointing this out (y)

AAAEEPP

Jul 6, 2019
Thanks for your response, but I saw what the problem is, I didn't give the present to Abigail but evrytime that I try to go to her house she doesn't open me and I think that I have all the promotions
I have the same issue. I've tried just being at the house the whole day but nothing seems to work.

WARMAN2016

Jun 23, 2017
WARMAN2016 Here is a fixed save, our coder would like to know if you modified the variable "$startup.level". We are not going to blame you, the proof is that we helped you, but we need to know because if you didn't then there is a problem with the game code. If you did then it's perfectly normal, you couldn't have met her due to that modification.
I don't event know how to do that, only thing is i changed from download to online and kept the save. I believed it remained like that with tiffany trust right when the fix for Erika trust patch came. Side note where is the fixed save? There is no attachment.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I don't event know how to do that, only thing is i changed from download to online and kept the save. I believed it remained like that with tiffany trust right when the fix for Erika trust patch came. Side note where is the fixed save? There is no attachment.
here it is, seems it was deleted for some reason

Reactions: WARMAN2016

sadek121

Nov 17, 2020
Have you given them slave collars?
I can't even buy book for increasing dominance, even that i bought things for BDSM from Strange shop. Where can I buy slave collars?

EDIT:
I had to talk about this during family dinner

Last edited:

MCfzone

Jul 11, 2019
Went to Ms. Sato's house on the weekend. All interactions in her house were unlocked when I clicked hang out. But I only spoke to her once so far, at the school. I never even met the other character, so I doubt it was intentional. New to the game.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes