Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
so how do I study with sister, can't find how to do it
If I'm not wrong she should be in her room during the afternoon or evening and when she is there go into her room and option should be there, might require trust (I'm studying so do not have time to check sorry).

Update in 3 days guys!

ilya13rus4

Mar 26, 2019
People, can anyone share the save files before the gifts from Mrs. Claus were presented. I did something wrong and in order to fix it I have to go through everything again

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
People, can anyone share the save files before the gifts from Mrs. Claus were presented. I did something wrong and in order to fix it I have to go through everything again
Send your save we'll fix it.

sexyaf1122

Jan 3, 2021
the basement i dont have it yet and it looks like i will have to restart progress to get again from zero
any help pls?

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
What The Actual FUCK? :O Played this game for hours, saved diligently and frequently only to restart the game and see no saves to load??

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What The Actual FUCK? :O Played this game for hours, saved diligently and frequently only to restart the game and see no saves to load??
Twine saves your game to a cookie. If your browser clears out cookies, they're gone. To ensure a persistent save, use the "Save to file" option.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Twine saves your game to a cookie. If your browser clears out cookies, they're gone. To ensure a persistent save, use the "Save to file" option.
Haven't cleaned my cache so cookies are fine, but saves are missing. Doesn't happen with any other games on chrome. Fuck this, I'm not going to start grinding all over again. Thanks for the quick reply though! :)

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Haven't cleaned my cache so cookies are fine, but saves are missing. Doesn't happen with any other games on chrome. Fuck this, I'm not going to start grinding all over again. Thanks for the quick reply though! :)
Weird, are you playing on the latest version? There was a bug with cache being cleared when shutting down the phone manually on v0.7.4 but should've been fixed.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Weird, are you playing on the latest version? There was a bug with cache being cleared when shutting down the phone manually on v0.7.4 but should've been fixed.
If you mean the in game phone, I did hide it so if there's been an issue with it maybe its not resolved. I was on 0.7.5. I know for a fact that I've not cleared my cache so cookies should be fine, and other games played on chrome have no issues with saves vanishing.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
If you mean the in game phone, I did hide it so if there's been an issue with it maybe its not resolved. I was on 0.7.5. I know for a fact that I've not cleared my cache so cookies should be fine, and other games played on chrome have no issues with saves vanishing.
I could not reproduce it using latest version, it was a bug that happened when you were clicking on the "power button" to turn it off. chrome_56mB1QUJkZ.png

I just tested it, it's the case for v0.7.5, an update is coming in 2 days which fixes it. My bad thought it was fixed in v0.7.5 but wasn't because we got the first report after v0.7.5 publication.

If you're interested I can send you a save with advanced stats to compensate the inconvenience.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
I could not reproduce it using latest version, it was a bug that happened when you were clicking on the "power button" to turn it off. View attachment 971349

I just tested it, it's the case for v0.7.5, an update is coming in 2 days which fixes it. My bad thought it was fixed in v0.7.5 but wasn't because we got the first report after v0.7.5 publication.

If you're interested I can send you a save with advanced stats to compensate the inconvenience.
No need for a save, I wasn't that far into the game yet, just had the main stats and family members pretty much maxed out. Got so pissed for the progress I lost, I grinded everything back to where the stats were and beyond last night. Just using saving on disk now instead of the normal saves. :p

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
There is bug for abrgail her quest pops up on Wednesday when you work then on Friday and very good game one of the better ones out there, but I with their was a jump start on some characters it too grind like I am on iPad and starting takes too long from the start, then just getting the one point of trust and other sucks to go to 50

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
New update! Adding slave content for Lucy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Update Only (v0.7.5 -> v0.7.6): - -
Also I'm not answering messages here due to the fact that I'm having exams will answer everything later, if you want to get in touch with the rest of the team, come on discord!

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
trying to rename the family members through ingame option is giving me an error (online version) latest firefox. maybe it´s me. maybe it´s (/a) god . or maybe it´s one of those thousand of blockers. but maybe you should check yourself if it´s not the code.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes