Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
trying to rename the family members through ingame option is giving me an error (online version) latest firefox. maybe it´s me. maybe it´s (/a) god . or maybe it´s one of those thousand of blockers. but maybe you should check yourself if it´s not the code.
You're right. It's due to a typo in the code, we'll fix this for next update as it's not a game breaking bug. You can rename them using the console:
example:
SugarCube.State.variables.sis.name="NAME"

Reactions: kaneeden

chandes

Sep 29, 2020
Everytime I try to download this, it gives me an .rar file. How can I change it so that I can extract the game file, because right now, I cannot.

rotebete

Sep 6, 2018
Everytime I try to download this, it gives me an .rar file. How can I change it so that I can extract the game file, because right now, I cannot.
rar-Files are also packed files like zip-files. Use for example the 7zip program to unpack it.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I wish you would spell "resources" folder correctly, does my head in every time I unzip and update! :LOL:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Phone is broken in the new update. It constantly shows last visited site, and turning it off just make it go black until you do something again. Not really game breaking or anything, but can be really annoying with that distraction

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
My corruption levels are funny. Around 20-30 for most characters, then you get to my mom and sister, 100. Guess you know what my main fetish is..... lol
I can make my employees work weekends now!

I'm on the really grindy part of getting Lucy's corruption up to 50

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I wish you would spell "resources" folder correctly, does my head in every time I unzip and update! :LOL:
It is, I'm french so it's "ressources" for me :p
Phone is broken in the new update. It constantly shows last visited site, and turning it off just make it go black until you do something again. Not really game breaking or anything, but can be really annoying with that distraction
Nope it's not broken, it's something that most players asked it's actually a feature haha.

How to earn money? After first 5 projects there are not new applying... Is it a bug?
Seems weird, send your save

My corruption levels are funny. Around 20-30 for most characters, then you get to my mom and sister, 100. Guess you know what my main fetish is..... lol
I can make my employees work weekends now!

I'm on the really grindy part of getting Lucy's corruption up to 50
We'll update the way girl's corruption increase so it feels less grindy.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
""We'll update the way girl's corruption increase so it feels less grindy.""

Nah, you're doing a great job. It's only a bit grindy now because I'm focusing on 1 girl in particular. Not a big deal.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
""We'll update the way girl's corruption increase so it feels less grindy.""

Nah, you're doing a great job. It's only a bit grindy now because I'm focusing on 1 girl in particular. Not a big deal.
Oh it's not because you asked for it, we have been thinking about this for a long time. We are exploring different possibilities and the one that seems the most probable to come out soon is to make it exponential. The goal is obviously in the future to expand main quests with sub quests to make it so that you don't have to repeat the same actions over and over. We thought locations would reduce it but players seems to always ask for more content and less grind so we are going to once again made changes to try to satisfy everyone.

Robori

May 1, 2017
Volen_ Salut j ai cru comprendre que tu était FR (ça m’évite d'utiliser google trad) ma question du coup.

Ou trouve t on les sauvegarde ? ça fait 6 fois que je recommence le jeu c est un peu lourd de tout refaire...

sinon j aime bien le contenu globale, hormis l'argent au début ou c est un peu long.

bonne continuation

IF I was wrong about the fact that you are FR:

Volen_ Hi, I understand you were FR (it saves me from using google trad) so my question.

Where do we find them saved? It's been 6 times that I restart the game it's a bit heavy to redo everything ...

otherwise I like the content except the money at the beginning or it is a bit long.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Volen_ Salut j ai cru comprendre que tu était FR (ça m’évite d'utiliser google trad) ma question du coup.

Ou trouve t on les sauvegarde ? ça fait 6 fois que je recommence le jeu c est un peu lourd de tout refaire...

sinon j aime bien le contenu globale, hormis l'argent au début ou c est un peu long.

bonne continuation

IF I was wrong about the fact that you are FR:

Volen_ Hi, I understand you were FR (it saves me from using google trad) so my question.

Where do we find them saved? It's been 6 times that I restart the game it's a bit heavy to redo everything ...

otherwise I like the content except the money at the beginning or it is a bit long.
The dev is French, but the forum has an English-only rule which the mods tend to enforce. As for your saves, see e.g.
Twine saves your game to a cookie. If your browser clears out cookies, they're gone. To ensure a persistent save, use the "Save to file" option.

Ssorc

May 9, 2017
I'm having getting the christmas event to trigger. Nothing seems to happen when I go to sleep.

Egregious

Feb 27, 2020
I'm not sure how to finish off the last few scenes. I've completed all the main quests for every girl and I have a few gallery scenes I can't find as well as a ??? girl at the bottom of the list.

Missing: Mom 23, Sister 26, Sato 7, Abigail 6, Erika 5, Tiffany 6, and Dean 12 (last scenes for each).

Any help will be appreciated. Plus I have no idea how to unlock the ??? girl. I am a Patron so if it's locked on the Patreon please let me know that as well.

Had a lot of fun getting to the end.

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
I'm not sure how to finish off the last few scenes. I've completed all the main quests for every girl and I have a few gallery scenes I can't find as well as a ??? girl at the bottom of the list.

Missing: Mom 23, Sister 26, Sato 7, Abigail 6, Erika 5, Tiffany 6, and Dean 12 (last scenes for each).

Any help will be appreciated. Plus I have no idea how to unlock the ??? girl. I am a Patron so if it's locked on the Patreon please let me know that as well.

From the look of it, you are missing the christmas scenes... go visit the mall... and do it fast, I think we are running on the last day(s) of the christmas event

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

Which version are you playing on? Technically if you finished main quest of a girl it should unlock her whole gallery (since v0.7.4 it has been implemented). Send me your save so I can tell you exactly what you should do.

Egregious

Feb 27, 2020
Which version are you playing on? Technically if you finished main quest of a girl it should unlock her whole gallery (since v0.7.4 it has been implemented). Send me your save so I can tell you exactly what you should do.
The newest version, 0.7.6

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes