Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Both i guess?
At the moment there are 2 job paths avaible: College (student) and Startup (Entrepreneur). There will be at least 4 more in the future (4 are already planned).

In early stage of development before the writer and the programmer joined in I decided to make both dom and sub content, the writer wrote all of the scenes for both till june if I'm not wrong and then we decided to drop the sub path due to the really low % of people playing our game that way. At the moment I think there are around 8 sub scenes and we are not planning to add more.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Where does Mrs Claus show up? I've been to the mall tons of times but she isn't there and I can't seem to get any new presents from the stores.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Where does Mrs Claus show up? I've been to the mall tons of times but she isn't there and I can't seem to get any new presents from the stores.
Hello, christmas event is finished unfortunately, if you wish to play it download v0.7.5 html which can be found here:

Reactions: dbp5ca

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Become Someone [v0.7.6] [Volen_] - Compressed

Base Game

Original ALL Size: 2.66 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 599.7 MB

Update Only

Original (v0.7.5 -> v0.7.6) Size: 23.8 MB
Compressed (v0.7.5 -> v0.7.6) Size: 5.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Become Someone [v0.7.6] [Volen_] - Compressed

Base Game

Original ALL Size: 2.66 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 599.7 MB MEGA

Update Only

Original (v0.7.5 -> v0.7.6) Size: 23.8 MB
Compressed (v0.7.5 -> v0.7.6) Size: 5.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
Oh, thanks a lot for doing that! We are trying to compress our game while keeping a 720p quality for both images and videos, I assume that this compressed version will satisfy people with slow internet.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Hello, christmas event is finished unfortunately, if you wish to play it download v0.7.5 html which can be found here: Google Drive
Not sure if this is a bug or something planned for the future but I was unable to visit Mrs. Sato at home. Any time I would go there it would tell me I don't have a gift for Mrs. Klaus and that I could find it at the mall.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Not sure if this is a bug or something planned for the future but I was unable to visit Mrs. Sato at home. Any time I would go there it would tell me I don't have a gift for Mrs. Klaus and that I could find it at the mall.
Weird, send your save, I'll have a look.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes