Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I feel that some minor cheats which can reduce the grind would be helpful for those playing on mobile and are unable to access the console line.
We are going to change stat gains from girls and make them exponential which is kind of logic considering if the girls already likes you her corruption will increase faster. We are trying a few formulas and will keep the best one, it won't be in the next update but in the one after.

Byr

Sep 23, 2017
Hello, I also have the problem that I am not offered new projects.
I was offered a total of only 2 to 3 projects.

Apart from this bug this is a really great game and hopefully will be updated a lot.

I have attached the save file with it.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
How far can you go with grandma, cousin and aunt? I had sex with grandma once in her room Quest6 , aunt hot wife quest 5 and cousin quest 3

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
How far can you go with grandma, cousin and aunt? I had sex with grandma once in her room Quest6 , aunt hot wife quest 5 and cousin quest 3

Funny you said that, I didn't remember any sex w the grandma. But quite a bit w the aunt and cousin.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello, I also have the problem that I am not offered new projects.
I was offered a total of only 2 to 3 projects.

Apart from this bug this is a really great game and hopefully will be updated a lot.

I have attached the save file with it.
I stopped getting new projects... anyone knows why?
You guys went bankrupt at some point it seems.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
All
: - -
Update Only (v0.7.6 -> v0.7.7): - -

thaura

Apr 30, 2017
kate's quest does not appear but the 2 options of slave kate are already in basement

Last edited:

Novel Lover

Sep 28, 2020
nice looking game, but tbh I can't find much about the game, not with the screenshot, does it have plenty amount of animated scenes ?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Got the " Updating old save file... " message, seems like you had already met the conditions to unlock her slave content so you were able to call her into the basement. I think the coder forgot to add some additionnal steps for her slave content in the progress app though.

FreeLula

Dec 14, 2018
Kate has 52 (corruption) and 52 (trust), I have the collar and I can call her to the dungeon to use the 2 options with the fucking machine, but I can't slave her. Do I need more status?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Kate has 52 (corruption) and 52 (trust), I have the collar and I can call her to the dungeon to use the 2 options with the fucking machine, but I can't slave her. Do I need more status?
The option to bring Kate down to the basement will be available once her main quest is
compete and her corr reaches 20. To make Kate a slave her corr must be >= 30. Basement
scenes are available whether she is a slave or not as long as other requirements are met.
Enslavement:
Requires main quest completed, corr >= 30, player has at least one collar, activates a single
time upon choosing to enslave Kate from the dungeon with all other requirements met.
You should be able to do it if you have main quest completed.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes