Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
having a hard time raising dominance, how do i go about doing it through the console thingy using SugarCube.State.variables i guess.
Yes, raising dominance should be easy though, progressing with girls main quest will give you enough dominance to do anything you want.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
As far as I remember raising dominance wasn't a problem. Just buy the books and then spend the rest of the day spamming dominance training. You can make 10 or more points per day and you really don't need that much dominance for the girls. Raising other stats costs much more time.
With this update it should be way easier for other stats, we changed the formula (check changelog).

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Does anyone know what day number it is that you graduate? And is there any advantage to waiting until you have the degree before starting the business?
Unless they changed it, there is no set day to graduate- you can do it any time after you've completed the principal's quest line. The only advantage that I remember, with a high degree, you can borrow money and open an office right away, instead of working from home. At present, you can still attend classes after you graduate. The only major difference is that if you hire your mother for your company, she doesn't show up at the school anymore.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
from where i have the dungeon but theres no mention of books whereever i seem to look
Sorry, I should have explained better.
After you build the dungeon, they mysterious shop sells dominance books. the first is good to about 15 dom, the second to 30, the last for as long as you want to use it (at least 140- you don't need anything that high, but I wanted to see if my rating changed). You also buy collars here, if you want a couple of them later

tigerlady360

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry, I should have explained better.
After you build the dungeon, they mysterious shop sells dominance books. the first is good to about 15 dom, the second to 30, the last for as long as you want to use it (at least 140- you don't need anything that high, but I wanted to see if my rating changed). You also buy collars here, if you want a couple of them later
figured thats where id get them but the shop has no options for any books.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
what's the point in hiring new people for the office if it doesn't increase the amount of stages you complete? just hired a 3rd employee after Suki and tammy and it's still only completing 1 stage per work section.

Rakanas

Nov 2, 2020
what's the point in hiring new people for the office if it doesn't increase the amount of stages you complete? just hired a 3rd employee after Suki and tammy and it's still only completing 1 stage per work section.
Pretty sure thats a bug since the new update, in the older versions the more people you hire more stages you complete but now its stuck at 1 stage per work part.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Pretty sure thats a bug since the new update, in the older versions the more people you hire more stages you complete but now its stuck at 1 stage per work part.
We will look at it. Thanks for the report.

How do I buy mom's jewelry?
FAQ spoiler on the main post. If you're playing on mobile use horizontal view or desktop view.

Reactions: Bullgano10

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Tested at the online version and it works as expected. When you have few employees it's normal to get only one stage completed, since the calculation is randomized. He will see more and more stages completed as soons as he starts getting more employees. If his problem remains, I will check his save. 7up

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes