Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I'm using this bugfix (ALL), and on the first day after class, Suki appears in every room at once...is that supposed to happen? I have never even met her.
It happened to me too, I think if you advance the day it should reset.

For some reason I can't hire Jade on the save where I split Suki and Akira. I keep entering and leaving the hiring page but nothing. On the other save I got Jade first time.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018

For some reason I can't hire Jade on the save where I split Suki and Akira. I keep entering and leaving the hiring page but nothing. On the other save I got Jade first time.
I think it's random and you need the regional office.
I'm using this bugfix (ALL), and on the first day after class, Suki appears in every room at once...is that supposed to happen? I have never even met her.
We spotted the problem and fixed it we'll update the GDRIVE files (link will be the same, so just download the patch in like 1 hour and you'll have the fixed html)

Reactions: xoxo1001

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
That is indeed a bug, it will only happen on day 1 and is already fixed, so will be up with the next patch. Thanks for noticing it!

Please take into account that the random chance doesn't reset every time you enter the "Make a new hire" menu. It will only reset once the day passes.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
gasti99 Volen_
noted. funny thing, i started the game right up n checked. the scene finally popped :coffee:
though, not sure if jades interaction has been implemented yet? noticed her picture at the office, but no bubble.

silaya92

Apr 29, 2020
is the online version pached to 7.9a as well? i don't get any new scenes with jade or abigail, despite having national office. sukis quest worked fine tho
i even checked the variables jade.officechance is at 100 and officerandom at 1, but nothing happens when entering the hiring page

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
is the online version pached to 7.9a as well? i don't get any new scenes with jade or abigail, despite having national office. sukis quest worked fine tho
i even checked the variables jade.officechance is at 100 and officerandom at 1, but nothing happens when entering the hiring page
For Jade the random hiring option reset each day, so entering and leaving the passage won't change anything.

For abigail:

The event requires the player to have the national office. And activates a single time upon Choosing to work in the afternoon period.
I'm currently building a wiki that should help quite a lot of people

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
I got the fixed 0.7.9a file.

But Alice is still in our house.
How do you get Jade's startup?

Here's my save just in case.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I got the fixed 0.7.9a file.

But Alice is still in our house.
How do you get Jade's startup?

Here's my save just in case.
If you enslaved alice it's normal that she is in your house.

For Jade:

The following event will play once. The player needs the regional office, and the chances of it
activating will work similarly to how the aunt and cousin quest work. Starting from 7 days after
the player owns the regional office, there is a chance that the event will occur. Starting at 5%,
and increasing by 5% every day until it hits 100% and happens definitely. It is triggered by
going to the hiring screen, when clicking to choose to hire a new employee, the player will
instead be sent to this event.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
Found a bug, i can't unlock scene 1 of the mom in the gallery. I tried on multiple saves and while i can see the scene and then go on with the story no problem, the scene remain locked. Any workaround? It's triggering the living hell out of me.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes