Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How do I hire Jade? She's not at the hiring list and talking to her gives no new results (not at her house anyway).

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
also not sure how to activate jade at the office
guessing Abigail will be involved in a quest down the road
sidenote: cash to burn :whistle:

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Does choosing 'take your slave sister to work' do anything?

Ah maybe it's to do with the random sister event at work?

emanuel_318

Dec 17, 2019
"Talk to Jade in Chemistry" "Speak to Kate in Economics" quest are bugged, does not appear the button in class

Last edited:

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
How do I hire Jade? She's not at the hiring list and talking to her gives no new results (not at her house anyway).
She appeared for me when I went to "hire an employee" after upgrading to the regional office (not sure if that is a requirement).
She is not an employee on the list, the event just appears.

I am curious though, what's the difference which team I hire her for?

Reactions: Jakac 86

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
She appeared for me when I went to "hire an employee" after upgrading to the regional office (not sure if that is a requirement).
She is not an employee on the list, the event just appears.

I am curious though, what's the difference which team I hire her for?
Yup you must have the regional office to hire her.

For the bugs reported, we are going to publish an hotfix today or tomorrow maximum sorry for the inconvenience.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
i got suki,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abigail's up to no good, and both random events for enslaved sister. but i've yet to see jade :unsure: i'll try a couple more in game days n see.
edit: nada

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I have a question, ahm for the Hire Employee Option. beside at the start point of Hire the mother, is some kind of use have more employees? i mean, i Hired some other random guy, but doesnt help with simultaneous proyects or even advance faster the stages.... anyone could explain me how it works?

I add. im playing the ONLINE Version, i havent downloaded the game

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I have an issue, i cant make progress with Jade ... it says "Go to Chemestry" but never show up the option...
I have the same problem too, there is no option to tallk to Jade in chemistry.

Regards
i got suki,
Abigail's up to no good, and both random events for enslaved sister. but i've yet to see jade :unsure: i'll try a couple more in game days n see.
I have a question, ahm for the Hire Employee Option. beside at the start point of Hire the mother, is some kind of use have more employees? i mean, i Hired some other random guy, but doesnt help with simultaneous proyects or even advance faster the stages.... anyone could explain me how it works?

I add. im playing the ONLINE Version, i havent downloaded the game
I will get back to your guys as soon as I have the answers to your questions, it seems that a few things got buggy with the latest update. We tried the new content without considering the impact on the old one we apologize. We should publish an hotfix this evening or tomorrow maximum.

Reactions: RyuseiZED

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I will get back to your guys as soon as I have the answers to your questions, it seems that a few things got buggy with the latest update. We tried the new content without considering the impact on the old one we apologize. We should publish an hotfix this evening or tomorrow maximum.
Thats great thanks. ahm but i could suggest you try to fix the UI? it looks kinda like a disordered to me, maybe a New Icon on the Phone for show the Stats and Money? .... it just an idea since well, i dont like much how this looks, check it the shortcut travel...

Also i would let you know the time skip improvent doesnt actualize the location of the characters, at least not if you dont go in/out of some place ....

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ahm anyone else the interface looks like this? i mean check the left side bar... it kinda messy....

Also like i said, any guide or tips how the Hire System works?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Ahm anyone else the interface looks like this? i mean check the left side bar... it kinda messy....

Also like i said, any guide or tips how the Hire System works?
It isn't supposed to look like that I have no idea why it looks like this for you.

chrome_ajDQrEIFvs.png

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
It isn't supposed to look like that I have no idea why it looks like this for you.

View attachment 1039730
i change the navigator then....but please ahm im kinda annoying with this question, but could explain a bit how the "Hire Employee" system work to help with projects? ... since reach the 20 000 to improve the place and make progress on scenes its kinda slooooow ... also some scences appear with a LOCK , and i have no clue what to do to unlock them

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
i got suki,
Hello, did you get Jade's event? There's a random chance of it happening when you go to "Make a new hire", which grows each day after the first week in which you upgraded to the regional office.

gasti99

Oct 11, 2018
I have an issue, i cant make progress with Jade ... it says "Go to Chemestry" but never show up the option...
I have the same problem too, there is no option to tallk to Jade in chemistry.

Regards
Greets. Not being able to interact with Jade at the classroom was a bug and is already fixed, will be up with the next patch asap. If on the other hand you hired her and want to get her classroom events, you can fire her and she will start going to Uni at morning like normal. You can hire her again from the normal menu as many times as you wish.

"Talk to Jade in Chemistry" "Speak to Kate in Economics" quest are bugged, does not appear the button in class
Jade classroom is a bug as said; but I went through Kate's main quest and was able to finish it without problems. Please check the progress app hints, and if you still have this problem with Kate I could inspect your save in order to better help you.

Thank you all for sharing your issues!

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

here are the new full archives + html for v0.7.9a
DOWNLOAD
All
:
Update Only (v0.7.8 -> v0.7.9a):
Html v0.7.9a:

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes