Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
Hey, we are aware of that bug you, online version has been updated with a fix, if you don't want to play on online version type that command in browser console:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.kate.slave=0
i DO play the online version- I was able to take Kate to dungeon at 35 corrupt and 80+trust.
But no enslave scene, and message was as stated.
After reaching 51 corrupt and 93 trust, still cannot enslave Kate.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
i DO play the online version- I was able to take Kate to dungeon at 35 corrupt and 80+trust.
But no enslave scene, and message was as stated.
After reaching 51 corrupt and 93 trust, still cannot enslave Kate.
You're quoting the message with the solution to your problem...
+ when I load your save on the online version I get the save updater message, so maybe try to ctrl+f5 and load your save to get it to work.

Oct 1, 2020
I was just looking at the Polls on Discord; folks really don't want to see any diversity in this game I guess. At least they voted for women with more natural looking bodies... I still can't believe what Leia Star has done to herself.

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
kghky theres a shop in the red light district that sales the dom books n collars. but you'll also need your dungeon in the basement to study.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
kghky theres a shop in the red light district that sales the dom books n collars. but you'll also need your dungeon in the basement to study.
Study domination in the basement
Edit: If I recall, you get the book from the strange store in the red light district
Is this the shop? I follow the instructions and install it, then how can I improve it, can't start new dialogues, and the store doesn't seem to have any books

1.25 3.png

1.25 4.png

1.25 5.png

1.25 6.png

1.25 8.png

1.25 9.png

1.25 7.png

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
That is the store, and after you have finished the remodelling of the basement, the shop should have the book. Not sure if there are some hidden requirements, like some points in dom before it becomes available. You can some points from working with Missy and Carla (when you get two options, one of them is the dominant route)

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
That is the store, and after you have finished the remodelling of the basement, the shop should have the book. Not sure if there are some hidden requirements, like some points in dom before it becomes available. You can some points from working with Missy and Carla (when you get two options, one of them is the dominant route)
Really? it was a few days ago in the game, and the game files I saved at the time were all about 1 day ago.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Really? it was a few days ago in the game, and the game files I saved at the time were all about 1 day ago.
You just need to finish the basement and then you'll be able to buy the books. If you want to check how advanced you are with it check that variable:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.quest.basement
When you are completely done with the basement her value will be 5. Please don't manually change it, it's one of the rare value of the game that's dependant of multiple factors you could cause the game to crash.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
When you are completely done with the basement her value will be 5. Please don't manually change it, it's one of the rare value of the game that's dependant of multiple factors you could cause the game to crash.
I found it. The method is to improve the relationship with Lucy. There will be a dialogue about books to complete the book task, and then the story of having a meal with the family, the prompt will appear

1.25 12.png

1.25 13.png

1.25 14.png

1.25 15.png

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Don't know if this is something already coming but I was wondering if there are any plans for a Dating System? Like say every night around 8pm you can speak with certain characters like the Mom or Sis and take them on a date. That date could have repeatable scenes where afterwards the character would reward the MC for taking them out.

In reality I mainly want more repeatable scenes with the sis and mom lol.

bluesky29

Jan 30, 2021
Hi
I finished all main quests (Progress in smartphone shows me all in green) except Kate - Kate is shown in white but the status says that Main Quest 4/4 , Gift Quest step 2/2, Trust 100, Corruption 70
Also there are locked gallery parts for Mum (scene23), Sister (scene26), Kate (scene1, scene4, scene10), Ms. Sato (scene7), Abigail (scene6), Erika (scene5), Tiffany (scene6) and Dean (scene12)

there are no hints anymore .

What are the steps to complete ?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi
I finished all main quests (Progress in smartphone shows me all in green) except Kate - Kate is shown in white but the status says that Main Quest 4/4 , Gift Quest step 2/2, Trust 100, Corruption 70
Also there are locked gallery parts for Mum (scene23), Sister (scene26), Kate (scene1, scene4, scene10), Ms. Sato (scene7), Abigail (scene6), Erika (scene5), Tiffany (scene6) and Dean (scene12)

Hello, it's a bit difficult to help you without the save, could you send it please?

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Hi

It would seem you haven't enslaved Kate. The missing scenes, except Kate, are the Christmas scenes, and you might have to wait for christmas to get those again.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes