Vaars

May 6, 2021
I'm at a brick wall with this mini game for the cooking competition. Just hot many freaking stirs are you expecting someone to make? I got 5 and that just isn't enough? I have a track ball man. having to spin the freaking thing 4 times to complete one spin is insane.
I think increasing your Relationship with the Girls in Class decreases the Requirements during the cooking Minigames, so if you havent tried that yet, finish all the Girls' Storylines. After I had done that, I think I only required one stir.

But you are right in Principle, the Cooking Mingames are areal Curveball, especially the Stirring is clunky and haard.

Reactions: ThornyAce

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I think increasing your Relationship with the Girls in Class decreases the Requirements during the cooking Minigames, so if you havent tried that yet, finish all the Girls' Storylines. After I had done that, I think I only required one stir.

But you are right in Principle, the Cooking Mingames are areal Curveball, especially the Stirring is clunky and haard.
Well, we are kinda speechless because we have decreased the difficulty of those a lot and it seems so easy for us even without the relationships maxed out...

• Haha
Reactions: kiwiip4it

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Well, we are kinda speechless because we have decreased the difficulty of those a lot and it seems so easy for us even without the relationships maxed out...
To be fair, I had attempted it first before the Changes, and after the changes managed to do it in an acceptable amount of Time (Still ever only got a Maximum of one Stir done in the first Minigame). So that Opinion of mine is a little dated, and my personal View is that it is fine now as it is.

But I can imagine that someone working with different Hardware might have a harder Time even Now. Maybe that is how and why Experiences differ?

EDIT: See Comment #2655 for an Example. It seems Hardware actually is a Factor.

Last edited:

BrockWhiter

Jun 15, 2017
Unable to progress with aunt's quest scene the update as i have to jog with her in the suburbs but am unable to find her anywhere on the map and am stuck. Any suggestion on how to proceed here?

whoisraf

Jun 7, 2021
So... I play the game on my notebook and apparently it's impossible for me to do the tasks on the culinary competition...
Does anyone know a way to get past it? Some of the tasks just won't work for me (the chicken slicing and the mixing one)

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
1633365382208.png
Are you going to actually fix this? Not all of us want to be Rich and Charismatic...

And why did you not test before release? A flaw like this in character creation should never have gotten past a simple self-test.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 1436798
Are you going to actually fix this? Not all of us want to be Rich and Charismatic...

And why did you not test before release? A flaw like this in character creation should never have gotten past a simple self-test.
I have no idea why it wasn't tested by the programmer, it's already fixed but since it's not game breaking we are not publishing a patch for it, next update is going to be released this week end.

edzhabs

Nov 8, 2018
Kinda stuck on aunt quest with “talk to aunt” in mopoga.com . Im using chrome on ios. Is it bug or im doing something wrong?

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
OK, I have to say it once again - I f*ckin hate the new map. If you played the game before and got used to how navigation was organised before, it's truly painful playing the game now. Aside from that, it seems that the exam quests are gone(I haven't played in a while, so I kinda missed where those went), those were also a pain, so yey for that. But from probably one of the best html games out there this became something I have to force myself to play....

trigun61

May 19, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out how to graduate. I've finished all the teacher and Dean content, and I've been studying/getting my grades up for weeks straight. Where am I supposed to see the final exam button? What triggers it's appearance?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes