FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Hello dev, played your game previously and many hours now and enjoyed the time spend for it.
Many thanks.

I thought about some "cosmetics", which I would like to let you know:
Monday 19:00
Alice, Isabella and Sasha, all enslaved, in bathroom on house rooms sight.
only Alice could be interacted with

It's "else if" and Alice is dominant and parent. Isabelle and Sasha couldn't be interacted with.

Monday 19:00
Isabella and Sasha, both enslaved, in bathroom on house rooms sight.
only slave Sasha is ready to be interacted with.

It's "else if" and Sasha is dominant and parent. Isabelle couldn't be interacted with.

When Alice and Isabella are in the shower, only Alice could be interacted with.

It's not like
Monday 16:00
2 slaves in living room on house rooms sight
interaction with both possible.
Looks like a "either or" decision.
Edit: (isn't possible but I hope, you got the idea)

For now, another thing for Isabella:
on GF-route with Isabelle she is less horny in university and shower and she is submissive at all as she, nor any GF, ever calls.
Interaction in living room with her isn't implemented at all, right?

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
hello, how to change mom's relationship from BDSM to love please?
go to basement, invite Isabella, press the button "RELEASE SLAVE", open your phone, press the symbol "house", press the button "contacts", select Isabella

logical, isn't it ?

May 6, 2017
Could someone tell me how to bypass the damn cooking game, it is really annoying, especially the insufferable spin mini-game even more playing on a laptop (I have to say that I have already completed the stories/quest of the girls )?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Become Someone [v0.88] [Volen] – Compressed

HTML v0.88 · · · (826.9 MiB :: 3.28 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces video quality and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
To: Volen_
You Block the cheat money,charisma,etc. in save editors.
And i cansel my support on Patreon. Happy?.:mad:
I'm seriously temped to check the code, but will leave it at an educated guess for now: your save editor is shite. And why would you use one with a SugarCube title anyway? Simply drop the below into your browser's console and get yourself that nice lifetime membership at the gym:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money += 2000
The mc object also holds the rest of the stats. Go nuts!

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
this cooking competition is total bullshit... all of a sudden we need some random ass minigame set to impossible to win? The mixing one is fucking impossible as hell it doesnt wanna register no matter how many circles you make and it seems because of that one I lose the competition every time. Ive managed to do the other bullshit ones with a pass

edit:
13 tries before I managed whatever arcane number I needed on the mixer

Last edited:

ineedacamaro

Oct 13, 2021
Im still having a problem with the aunt it shows her in the suburb and highlighted I click on it it sends me to the burb and nothing happens
I ended up getting it but when I the street button not the highlighted one
I'm having the same Issue! When I go to the suburbs shes not there.

edzhabs

Nov 8, 2018
How to pass aunt route? Stuck at talk aunt at her house. I cant to talk her in her house nor when she is suburbs.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Can someone upload the compressed version somewhere else? Nopy, Mega, ... Anywhere except workupload? :giggle:
Terribly sorry, didn't mirror stuff in the early da…huh, anyways: added a Pixeldrain mirror. Hope that works better for you.

Oh, and don't ever expect Nopy on a compressed version. That one's invite only and far out of reach for us mere members.

Reactions: hassanshabib

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey there,

New update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Note: We are aware of your guys reporting things, we read all messages, unfortunately due to some personal issues it's hard at the moment for me to answer all your guys. If you do really need help please come on discord so the other team members can help you.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
what does Halloween Update even mean in the changelog content wise. Is it just some random short halloween event, are there several events? Is there any specific character getting any progress in their paths?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes