Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
How to pass aunt route? Stuck at talk aunt at her house. I cant to talk her in her house nor when she is suburbs.
It has been awhile- I may end up doing this again, if the save doesn't work after the halloween hijinks

Which step are you stuck on??? Other than the scene where you had to catch her jogging (step 2), I generally remember each scene activating whenever I got the stats high enough. if you are still at step 1, do chores to increase your trust. Cleaning the pool works very well (will either give points with Aunt or cousin, at random- just use "back" button if cousin got the points, if you are in a hurry)

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
okay- got Eris to the party, and it listed 4 girls who had halloween events (besides the high school girls dressing up). None of them trigger for me, either on week days or week ends
found the mansion upgrade- since my save had 3 million on it (purple projects used to pay 30-40k each, and you could do 7-10 a week), I tried that- then found I had no dungeon anymore... considering the only ones you seem to be able to move in are your slaves, there seems to be a disconnect here.
playing on website, if it matters.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
okay- got Eris to the party, and it listed 4 girls who had halloween events (besides the high school girls dressing up). None of them trigger for me, either on week days or week ends
found the mansion upgrade- since my save had 3 million on it (purple projects used to pay 30-40k each, and you could do 7-10 a week), I tried that- then found I had no dungeon anymore... considering the only ones you seem to be able to move in are your slaves, there seems to be a disconnect here.
playing on website, if it matters.
We'll add the event to the wiki today so you guys have more infos on how to trigger each scene

Reactions: sgtsagara

BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
You either have an incredibly high bar of what you consider fappable or you are really bad at this game.
Frames of Crosby Stills Nash and Young?
An animated gif of a cartoon rabbit kicking a pebble and then checking his foot?
2 points at a time for strength, endurance, and intelligence, and charisma, and 1 point at a time for corruption.

Last edited:

sgtsagara

Sep 23, 2021
Very fun, one thing that is a little strange is that you can get given homework multiple times a day for the same class.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
Ei, esta última atualização está faltando algumas das cenas da vovó ou não está carregando porque há um player preto no vídeo e miss sato nunca permanece nesta missão: encontrar a Sra. Sato no galo e no touro

Last edited:

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey,

New update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note for moderator: error on the versioning last update was v0.8.9 (not v0.9) and this one is v0.8.91

Full:
Patch:

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes