ohyeahbaby6969

Oct 6, 2020
can anyone give me some exact commands on how to change the variable for sasha, mom, etc and also the money and stats of mc? ive tried a few "Sugarcube.state.variables.sasha.trust=100;" with slight variations on each try, but they dont seem to work even when i reload the game page.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
can anyone give me some exact commands on how to change the variable for sasha, mom, etc and also the money and stats of mc? ive tried a few "Sugarcube.state.variables.sasha.trust=100;" with slight variations on each try, but they dont seem to work even when i reload the game page.

I use

Reactions: Synful62

Yellowchopsticks

Jan 3, 2019
If you just do SugarCube.State.variables you'll get a line that starts with >Object which you can then expand by clicking the triangles and search for the variables on your own. That said, sasha's variables is under Sugarcube.state.variables.sis, mom's is under variables.mom, the mc's stats is under variables.mc, including money, which is NOT variables.cash, but Sugarcube.state.variables.mc.money

Also, they don't apply until the next page that's loaded, so you have to do your console changes, and then go on to the next page/location/action and they'll show up there, so saves should be made after that. And if you use the back button too much you'll end up going before your console change and undo them.

The one I used most recently was SugarCube.State.variables.hschool.comp.wonAllMinigames=1 which skips all the culinary event minigames and lets you go to the celebration event when you go back to the classroom. There are individual variables for each of the minigames but toggling the all minigames variable seems to work so I didn't bother any more.

Ppsukfck

Jul 14, 2021
How do you encourage sis? I’ve gotten to the point where the wiki says I should have an event trigger in the kitchen, but nothing has happened

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey there, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
patch:

Reactions: JennaJJ
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes