Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Reactions: rykdragon

goldencore

Jan 29, 2018
When a girl is green on the phone screen, does that also mean I have seen all her scenes, like at the nude beacht etc.?

MambaDoe

Sep 3, 2020
" You may start a love relationship with your grandma by calling her with the phone's contacts app "

She isn't a contact. How do I proceed?

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
Stuck on Aunt. Same problem as everyone else but I'm not searching 20+pages when most of those are just unanswered questions. Link Guy needs to realize that as a new page gets made, the link goes to the last page and not a particular post. Maybe post the post number? Why isn't this solution in the FAQ on the main page? Over a year of it being a problem and not getting patched?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Stuck on Aunt. Same problem as everyone else but I'm not searching 20+pages when most of those are just unanswered questions. Link Guy needs to realize that as a new page gets made, the link goes to the last page and not a particular post. Maybe post the post number? Why isn't this solution in the FAQ on the main page? Over a year of it being a problem and not getting patched?
You may just learn to use the search function. It has been answered so many times that we don't bother doing it anymore, it has never been a bug and has always worked. Good luck.

Last edited:

TrashMonster

Nov 8, 2018
Im stuck on Tamara quest when it points me to meet her in sauna. I can only invite her to the beach. Also, in office there is interact with employees tab glowing yellow, but there are now events available (only suki, mom and Tammy) and they they have basic interaction.

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Volen_, postagem: 1739325, membro: 1121608"]
São cerca de 600 imagens únicas e cerca de 50 vídeos.
[/CITAR] how do I get this gif to appear right?

Sep 20, 2020
Does hiring more members increase the number of stages that can be done? Or am I alone enough for doing all the work? Sometimes 2 stages of work is done instead of 1 stage - is it random or can I do something to increase their productivity permanently? I used to feed lunch to the whole team everybtime before doing a task - by doing this 2 stages were done instead of 1, but suddenly it's back to only 1 stage of work eventhough I feed them lunch.

And I'm earning 270 bucks in the cock and balls shop. Is this the cap? Working as a manager gives me even less (260 bucks). Is there a way to increase it?

Any other ways to earn money?

BTW Great game. The dev did an awesome job. The open world structure is awesome. The only improvement I can suggest is that the writing can be improved - it's not that hot, it's very basic. There's no teasing

Last edited:

Vaars

May 6, 2021
How am I able to unlock the ability to add extra Rooms to the Childhood home (If that is an Option, which is how I understood the Patchnotes at least)? I bought Loft and Mansion, they both work. But so far I couldnt find a Way to "buy" the Childhood home (or rather its Upgrade option).

Also, something seems to be broken with the Button for Sukis Loft as well as the new MC's Loft (see Screenshot, it always looks like that, even independent from whether Suki is home or not) - and if the Buttons are supposed to be so close together at all, best rename the MC's Loft to "Loft for Sale/Your Loft" or something like that. I found it only by accident

I want to point back to this, as the display bug with the Lost and Sukis Apartment is still occurring for me in the latest Version

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
v0.8.92
Sasha love quest

v0.8.91
Bella love quest

v0.9
Halloween update

v0.88...

soooo 0.9 isnt 0.9 or im confused?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes