mateuszchris1

Mar 19, 2020
The online version is bugged for me it seems, after doing all of phase 1 I can't go to bed. I can't click pass "stop dreaming"

edit: nvm reloading an old save and doing the event over again fixed it

Last edited:

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
I've already done all the previous years Christmas gifts and I've seen Mrs. Claus and did all 4 scenes I have with her then went to sleep and nothing is happening. The only thing I can think of is this 10+ cheer thing you mention but I don't see anything to tell me what the stat is at or how to raise it.
SugarCube.State.variables.claus.cheer = 82.

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
did the previous christmas- stuck on Alice and Aunt. Alice (as slave) does not have any gift options while in the house. Aunt does not have any options while IN her house, maybe I can catch her at the beach or mall sometime- but that will not solve Alice problem. Do I have to do a "catch and release"?

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
did the previous christmas- stuck on Alice and Aunt. Alice (as slave) does not have any gift options while in the house. Aunt does not have any options while IN her house, maybe I can catch her at the beach or mall sometime- but that will not solve Alice problem. Do I have to do a "catch and release"?
Aunt I just did while she wasn't in her house. Having the same issue with Alice though. She doesn't seem to leave the house and can't get the option to give her a gift.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
SugarCube.State.variables.claus.cheer = 82.
Thanks for trying to help again but no luck. In the scene gallery, is scene 9 for Mrs. Sato suppose to be her Christmas scene? If so, that scene is still locked for me which maybe why I'm not getting the new event but also I can't buy her gift nor can I give her a gift so I'm outta ideas here.

Flrnt

Apr 6, 2020
I'm Stuck on the Dean quest, she does not go to the park at all. Anyone that knows how to do it? Help would be appriciated

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Thanks for trying to help again but no luck. In the scene gallery, is scene 9 for Mrs. Sato suppose to be her Christmas scene? If so, that scene is still locked for me which maybe why I'm not getting the new event but also I can't buy her gift nor can I give her a gift so I'm outta ideas here.
Do you have sato and her gf both finished? The command I gave will bump your cheer to max but I think you still need to give all the gifts. eh, throw me your save I look when I get time.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Do you have sato and her gf both finished? The command I gave will bump your cheer to max but I think you still need to give all the gifts. eh, throw me your save I look when I get time.
Yeah I've completed all the storylines for each girl so I don't have any ideas. I attached my save. Have a look and see if you can figure it out.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
How the fuck do you activate cheats? Press f12 paste SugarCube.State.variables press run and then ? Go to the cheat section and is still asking for a fucking code. Really locking cheats behind a fucking paywall is the bottom of the fucking barrel as far as scummy behaviour is concerned.

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah I've completed all the storylines for each girl so I don't have any ideas. I attached my save. Have a look and see if you can figure it out.
Looks like you gave sato her gift its erika you're missing. Just get erika to her house, hit hang out, christmas gift, then go back to mall, get reward, clause has a reward for you, sleep.

Reactions: Yazros

GHKiller2200

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone know how to edit the cheer variable directly? I'm on phase one and I've tried the code from a few pages earlier and I've checked that I've given all the gifts and yet I still don't get the reward option. Any helps appreciated.

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Looks like you gave sato her gift its erika you're missing. Just get erika to her house, hit hang out, christmas gift, then go back to mall, get reward, clause has a reward for you, sleep.
Thanks for the help

roadrunner111

Aug 16, 2021
i cant talk to my ount i dont get the option to to that.... aunt corr. and trus 100

Edit: i did a complet research here in ghe forum but i could not finde anything to soplve the problem

Edit: Question closed i found out it was a window scale problem i did not see the workout button at the bottom of the screen :I

Last edited:

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Can you send zip as its open as word file here unble to download
I just right clicked on the file link and selected 'save link as' and it downloaded fine. Not sure what you mean about word unless it tries to open in it when you click on it for some reason.
Anyway, zip of file attached.

I understand correctly that if Alice became a slave, it is not possible to give her a gift?
Sounds like you need to release her to be able to give her the gift. Then once done you can enslave her again. Yet to try it though.

Reactions: rajshant
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes