jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
How the fuck do you activate cheats? Press f12 paste SugarCube.State.variables press run and then ? Go to the cheat section and is still asking for a fucking code. Really locking cheats behind a fucking paywall is the bottom of the fucking barrel as far as scummy behaviour is concerned.
Doing that won't activate the cheat menu within the game.
I don't worry about typing SugarCube.State.variables. Assuming you have Twinehacker installed in your browser, I go through the table of variables and find what I want then alter the value.
Though I've just started using the command prompt and does seem a bit easier with some things.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, who to give the new gifts?
The lesbian experience made me think of Alice, but I don't know how. SOLVED: Release her and give it to her.

Who'se the teacher who wants the ruler? Akira? SOLVED: Ms. Lee

Who was the ex stripper? SOLVED: Tammy

The anime figure was easy enough, Hana. I just gave her the gift at her home.

Who's the tazer for???? SOLVED: The aunt. You can't give it to her anywhere in her house. I gave it to her in the mall.

Last edited:

Mcflucky

Dec 25, 2021
Last year I gave the gifts to all the girls but some were given their gift before their quests were over so I didn't get the full 10 cheer points. As a result, I only have 4 scenes for Mrs Claus. Is there a way for these events to be reset and do them again?

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Hello. Can someone explain the mouse/cursor process in the first competition with the bowl? It is then only one I can't handle. Still wish there was s skip option when you pass a number of tests

TrashMonster

Nov 8, 2018
Hello. Can someone explain the mouse/cursor process in the first competition with the bowl? It is then only one I can't handle. Still wish there was s skip option when you pass a number of tests
For some reason i had option to skip maze part of competition, don't know if its because of high stats or devs oversight

Vaars

May 6, 2021
Ive noticed a few issues in the new Release:

First, as has been for several Releases, Akira and Suki are reset to before their Enslavement when loading the save file and you have to do the enslavement in the Basement again every time.
Also, the optical bug in the Lofts, concerning Sukis Apartment and the MCs Loft, is still there.

I would also suggest to have the Faces/Icons of Characters displayed in their Rooms when they move into the Loft/Mansion. Or maybe some other Image of them. Right now, the Rooms feel very empty and not utilized fully.

As for the new Release: I had Suki and Akira break up in my Save, so is kinda strange to have the Gift-Scene with both of them still as a couple.

Reactions: Tutuooo

aribaaaribaa

Dec 30, 2021
Hi so sorry I cannot figure out how to graduate. Apparently you need to finish all teacher quests but I cannot corrupt Ms. Lee anything I do just adds interest. Any solutions?

Drope

Mar 16, 2018
Did I brake the game?
I already have a small office without spending any money, hired Suki. But new projects don't appear.
The option to graduate also doesn't appear (maxed teatchers and dean).

Give up time??

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

Here is a patch containing bugs and content fixing, we are extending the christmas update a bit more:

Full:
Patch:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes