funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
Anyone know where the presents are meant to go to which person have done about 3 of them aka the Designer shoes, make up and the wine but have no ideas about any of the others.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone know where the presents are meant to go to which person have done about 3 of them aka the Designer shoes, make up and the wine but have no ideas about any of the others.
If it's just the same event from last year I expect this still holds.

Edit: I just noticed the change-log mentions "five new gift-giving scenes"; can't be arsed to check those right now but the above link should at least give you a starting point.

funguy1234

Feb 16, 2019
If it's just the same event from last year I expect this still holds.

Edit: I just noticed the change-log mentions "five new gift-giving scenes"; can't be arsed to check those right now but the above link should at least give you a starting point.
Is there meant to be a stat you ae meant to get to or a location where you are meant to give them because i have tried giving gifts to them and nothing is coming up

Dont worry i have managed to find exactly how to do it thanks it is via their home and hang out

Last edited:

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
in web debug console just put SugarCube.State.variables.christmas2Gifts = [] and will get rid of that error.

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
also the gifts seem to require the person to be at home for the first wave.

Go to their house when there, click hang out.
**EDIT**
For mom and sis you need to goto your bedroom and click conversation
For the rest make sure their main quest line is maxed out or it just kills the entire christmas quest
Erika: puzzle
Sato: dildo
Tiffany: punching bag
Dean: Boots
Abigail: Wine
Sis: Makeup
mom: Shoes

Last edited:

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
For the second phase of christmas, make sure you got +10 cheer from all the above npc's, then go see mrs. clause and go through her scenes making sure that you have "she has a reward for you", then goto sleep.

The next round is:
And this time you give it by talking to them and selecting "Give a gift"
Alice: Lesbian ticket
Ms Lee: Yard stick
Aunt: Taser
Hana: Anime figure
Tammy: Stripper heels

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
For the second phase of christmas, make sure you got +10 cheer from all the above npc's, then go see mrs. clause and go through her scenes making sure that you have "she has a reward for you", then goto sleep.

The next round is:
I've already done all the previous years Christmas gifts and I've seen Mrs. Claus and did all 4 scenes I have with her then went to sleep and nothing is happening. The only thing I can think of is this 10+ cheer thing you mention but I don't see anything to tell me what the stat is at or how to raise it.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018

The next round is:
I can't give hana the anime figure it tells me I don't have any gifts for hana and i've given the other gifts (this is the only one i'm missing)

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Quick question, There is no more submissive patch for MC right? or I was missing something.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes