bruhkuulin

Aug 11, 2019
I wasn't able to click on available projects for months. Today I realised it works when I enable desktop view but it still doesn't work in mobile view. Pls look into it

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
You know, since there are many options where more than 1 girl is aware of you fucking others, like that birtrhday/christmas event, maybe you can add the harem tag?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
there is an audio option in the tutorial video, but I'm not sure if there is supposed to be something I can hear

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
I have Sasha's (sister) main quest at 10/10,I can now enslave her in basement or call her thru contact list. The option does appear when i'm in the basement to enslave her,But,she doesn't show up on contact list to allow me to call her.Any idea how to trigger? (Would have attached a save but can't find them).

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Is there any value in hiring additional employees yet? Still home office, hired a second employee, still one stage per work session and only one job at a time despite having twice the workforce.

I know this has been addressed before, but it appears to still be an issue.

Reactions: Dimka2010

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Still home office, hired a second employee, still one stage per work session and only one job at a time despite having twice the workforce.
I made it to 3 stages per work session, then it dropped back to 1 for no apparent reason

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes