Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So when I load my save I have finished their quests but this show up

Grandma

Akira Sato

Suki buy the slave collars, this has happening for the five updates

Aug 23, 2018
how do you make money in the startup company mode? All i get is a 300 dollars projects and im not going to grind this shit to get the 50k upgrade. Am i missing something? Or is it just a shitty grind?

press F12
copy/paste or type:

SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money+=10000

The search function on this website is awesome. Try it for game questions. I was in this thread and then searched "Money cheat." It is super effective for almost any game here that uses money.
holy shit you just saved this game for me

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
press F12
copy/paste or type:

SugarCube.State.variables.

Works on almost every twine game

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
I'm assuming the error when loading saves hasn't been corrected as yet. When I load mine, I get the following:
1636233638151.png
After clicking okay, it appears to load fine.
I am at the stage where I can enslave Suki and Akira according to the phone hints. When I do that, there doesn't seem to be anything else to do. How do you trigger the Halloween events to be able to progress?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm assuming the error when loading saves hasn't been corrected as yet. When I load mine, I get the following:
View attachment 1487927
After clicking okay, it appears to load fine.
I am at the stage where I can enslave Suki and Akira according to the phone hints. When I do that, there doesn't seem to be anything else to do. How do you trigger the Halloween events to be able to progress?
You'd need halloween update, you missed it, was two weeks ago.

gafo

Dec 25, 2018
There is no human way I can get the Dean to go to the Park.

How does that mechanic work?

dylz427

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone know why I can't progress with the Suki quest? It keeps coming up with this message whenever I interact with her. Error: <<sukicorr>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'includes'))

Vaars

May 6, 2021
So when I load my save I have finished their quests but this show up

Grandma

Akira Sato

Suki buy the slave collars, this has happening for the five updates
Ive had the same Issue during the past few Versions, always had to redo Akira and Suki (but only these Two)

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Was looking at scenes that I am was missing and apparently I missed all of the Christmas event. Is there a way to access this or do we have to wait until December and it will get triggered in some way.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
You'd need halloween update, you missed it, was two weeks ago.
So it was a standalone and not included in latest version (v0.9.81) that I have downloaded? Or it only triggers in the Halloween specific version?

Have downloaded Halloween version so will see how that goes and then progress to latest.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes