corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
please i am stuck in the event "prepare for competition" and i can't get past the first test, can someone help me?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello everyone,

following all the reports we got we decided to publish an hotfix since your guys were unable to start the anniversary update which was the core of this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch:
Full:

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Possible bug?

I was playing this game again after some updates, I downloaded v0.9, everything was ok. Then I noticed that v0.9b was available, so I downloaded it and when I tried to do one of Mikaela's quests (at the strip club) I couldn't enter from the map

1647238802611.png

I finally did that part of the quest because one of the girls (Jenna) was at the strip club and I just teleported there, but took me some time to see if one of the girls will be at the strip club.

Like I said, idk if that's a bug or I did something wrong with the updates

• Angry
Reactions: ShamanLab

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Possible bug?

I was playing this game again after some updates, I downloaded v0.9, everything was ok. Then I noticed that v0.9b was available, so I downloaded it and when I tried to do one of Mikaela's quests (at the strip club) I couldn't enter from the map

View attachment 1703210

I finally did that part of the quest because one of the girls (Jenna) was at the strip club and I just teleported there, but took me some time to see if one of the girls will be at the strip club.

Like I said, idk if that's a bug or I did something wrong with the updates
Indeed for some weird reason the strip club label is missing. Will add a trello card for it to be fixed.

rngudwls3

Sep 16, 2019
save file gone Bea (Mrs. Claus) • Eris making slaves
Anniversary
christmas event
save file please
v0.9path to a selectable file

Last edited:

Darkjackall

Sep 6, 2017
Indeed for some weird reason the strip club label is missing. Will add a trello card for it to be fixed.
It isn't gone, it is behind the fast travel. It is right behind Office and High school. It still works just have to click slightly left of the fast travel section

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
happy belated bday :coffee:
hard to not pick the police path when you get Ferrera :coffee:
guessing were getting more aunt content down the road

sidenote:
anyone know how i can reset suki n sato to pre split option for the love path

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes