May 2, 2017
Not bugged. Just do your homework.
A good way is to go to class at 8 , get the homework, leave class, go to library and do the homework, then go to class again at 9 and do what you wanted from the class.
Okay so is there a set amount of homework needed to do in order to graduate? What's the threshold? Is it just that I need to get my grades to a specific level instead of just "Passing"? Also, is the fact that I can get homework, leave the room, come back in and get scolded for missing homework, leave, and then come back in to get more homework on the same day normal?

Last edited:

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Okay so is there a set amount of homework needed to do in order to graduate? What's the threshold? Is it just that I need to get my grades to a specific level instead of just "Passing"? Also, is the fact that I can get homework, leave the room, come back in and get scolded for missing homework, leave, and then come back in to get more homework on the same day normal?
No, I don't think there is a set amount you need to do. Stats are what matters to graduate. When I play I skip classes most of the time, going only there when I need to, after having done all the introductions. Growing stats, progressing with girls and earning money seems smarter than going to class. Just focus on a few girls at a time and get them done, then onwards to next set of them.

leb18

Apr 29, 2021
How to unlock police? I’ve played a long time ago, this can be a problem? And how I can find suzy in the restrooms, i’m teaching in the high school already, not in university anymore

Reactions: ikikikikikik

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How to unlock police? I’ve played a long time ago, this can be a problem? And how I can find suzy in the restrooms, i’m teaching in the high school already, not in university anymore
All the answers are on our discord

tix07

Oct 1, 2017
Hi planning to start the game and have a few question.
As I understand there is 2 path dom and sub which is abandoned, is it still true ? the dom path is it hardcore ?
What exactly is the patreon version difference, from what I understand it has longer video (how long) and may be extra video ?
thanks

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hi planning to start the game and have a few question.
As I understand there is 2 path dom and sub which is abandoned, is it still true ? the dom path is it hardcore ?
What exactly is the patreon version difference, from what I understand it has longer video (how long) and may be extra video ?
thanks
Hey, yes sub path is discontinued because there were not enough people playing it. The dom path for certain girls is kind of hardcore but generally it's just bdsm. There are no scat, piss, ... content.

The patreon version contains videos instead of gifs which are in average 2mins long. There is no content exclusive to patrons.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
kkkk, it was an image but..
If I'm not wrong, it has been answered like 100 times, click on her house and she should be at the bottom of the screen. We are going to change that in the next update as it really annoys us to get the same question over and over.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes