₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Yeah I don't see the option to enslave Tammy. Says I completed her quest on the progress checker too.

Reactions: Dio606

Jagpir$01

Aug 22, 2021
html file with cheats activated
use cheat button and use diamond cheat
it also includes money cheat everytime you use cheat button it gives you 50000000$ (didn't count zeros)
diamond cheat makes every stat 100 instead of 30
Can you send a save with this cheat?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
html file with cheats activated
use cheat button and use diamond cheat
it also includes money cheat everytime you use cheat button it gives you 50000000$ (didn't count zeros)
diamond cheat makes every stat 100 instead of 30
Hey buddy i'd recommend removing this as Volen tends to be a bit crazy when people mod his htmls... talking from experience if you want to do it sure but sharing it on the thread he created isn't a good idea ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antonisimo

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey buddy i'd recommend removing this as Volen tends to be a bit crazy when people mod his htmls... talking from experience if you want to do it sure but sharing it on the thread he created isn't a good idea ;)
Hey, I didn't mean to be agressive it's just that there are already multiple ways to cheat without the codes which are the only thing we keep for our patrons. We have considered the possibility to remove the cheats from the public version multiple times but it would be a bit annoying for everyone so we rather ask people to "keep the contract as it is", we leave ways for people to edit the code, use the console, ...

Nov 15, 2021
Where do you find the Dean's house on the map? I only ever got there using the list of girls' locations but now need to go there when she isn't home.

Edit: Nevermind. It's really easy if you remember her first name...

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
How can I transfer a save from android to pc?
Save to disk (turn on desktop view) then use either some cloud service to host the file or connect your device to your pc through usb.

Alchoto

May 7, 2020
Oh... then I have no idea, can't you turn on desktop view?
I turned it on and the load and save to disk show but when I click save nothing happens and if I try to load a save I get to file manager and when I select it nothing happens as well. Also I cant find how to activate the console

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes