gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
How to play the latest update mission for aunt? in the mobile missions, the aunt is in green, I have no suggestions. Thanks.

twizzler77

Sep 4, 2018
How to play the latest update mission for aunt? in the mobile missions, the aunt is in green, I have no suggestions. Thanks.
As far as I know they didn't add anything to the Aunt questline. They only added an easier to see button when you're at her house that allows you to work out with her. This button is only visible when she is exercising at her house.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Full:
Patch:

Quick hotfix the update was not working due to a bug

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Astral Aeon

Mar 8, 2018
So this is what I'm facing when I try to open console for cheats and type state variables. Any help anyone please?
1649535862168.png

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
I am stuck with my Business. Actually I see a yellow marked "Interact with Employees" but nothing special happens other than Hanging out with them or pay the Lunch. How can I fix this? I already have a regular Office.

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
What do I have to do to get my sister corrupted enough that I can enter her room while she is masturbating? Didnt find anything to get further in her Mainstory. Any Walkthrouhgs?

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
There are so many Girls I didnt met yet. Do I have to keep playing Main Quest from Mom and Sister? Because my Office is already packed I only have to get Mikaela to my site and then there is nothing more I know of what I have to do because I already passed my exams

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes