Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I have commented before. but not taken into account. I no longer follow this game.
What did I say in my previous comment?
because such games do not have a conversion feature or if it is not added later, it becomes boring. I see that the conversion feature is still not available! however, when I get bored with the character I want, I should be able to transform those characters into the look I want among many options with the updates. It is not difficult for the producer, just like adding new characters to the game.
Unfortunately, the producer of the game will not adopt this idea unless a flower pot falls on his head.
Example: For example, I don't like our sister in this game at all. It would make me more hungry for her to gain different looks with the updates.
For me, this game is now over. SAYANORA
Hey, on the contrary it's not easy, it's just impossible to do so. We are matching portraits to a real life actress and it's unfortunately not possible for us to change her look, and if we were allowing you to even change the portrait appearance we would then need to replace all the vids as they do not fit the portrait's appearance anymore.

And to be completely honest with you with the amount of requests we receive per day I really do not remember seeing yours and I think there is not a lot of demand for that particular element.
How i can make money?
Like in real life find a job or create a company (I'm not joking)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is there any way to switch to the old UI? The new interface is a bit all over the place

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Hey, on the contrary it's not easy, it's just impossible to do so. We are matching portraits to a real life actress and it's unfortunately not possible for us to change her look, and if we were allowing you to even change the portrait appearance we would then need to replace all the vids as they do not fit the portrait's appearance anymore.

And to be completely honest with you with the amount of requests we receive per day I really do not remember seeing yours and I think there is not a lot of demand for that particular element.

Like in real life find a job or create a company (I'm not joking)
Or be naughty and stel?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes