Normdk

Jul 27, 2020
Hello everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Dev's

The gif's for Alice on the love quest tries to load from a folder misplaced currently.

The content is trying to load from ".../ressources/scenes/alice/love/rel/bj.mp4" - but the 3 movies are currently placed in "...ressources/scenes/alice/rel/facial.mp4"

Secondly (and much much more of a pressing issue :-D ), the "anal.mp4" file doesnt excist in alice's love/date2/ folder - and the best match I could find is the file at university exam placement. ".../ressources/scenes/university/alice/exam/anal.mp4"

I checked with both the update patch and the full file and both shares the same folders and file locations for both issues.

I havent been able to try it out on " " through your page, as it says it is updating still, but I connected and tried the game on - and they have the same issue.

Thank you for a game I enjoy. I find the writing to be fun and the overall flow of the game great.
I just recently (...last night) learned about the ingame path help, and enjoys it so much while replaying the game vs earlier where it was more or less double check everywhere / check wiki now and then.

Cheers to you all.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDragon369

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Another one you forgot testing... none of the new videos work... will you ever start actually testing before releasing?
It's the gif part that got some issues go into /ressources/scenes/alice/ and just place rel, date1, date2 folders into a new folder called "love". We only test the patreon version

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 1799984
It shows you don't test. The online version is still bugged. Too bad that greed made you sloppy with the game
It's not, just press ctrl+f5... I won't detail here the reasons but I'm really not in the mood to argue especially with some random guy trying to tease me. If you don't like the game don't play it, I don't care.

We have 6,5k files to manage and you're complaining because there is one missing

Randommm21

Dec 10, 2021
Can anyone help; the fast travel thing with all the buttons blocks Laney’s apartment and I feel like I’m losing my mind. I cannot click it.

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
I note that they are asking for cheat codes not for console. Why would we want to know the console command if there are cheats to activate in the game?
becouse the cheat codes are for patrons only so unless a patron share the cheat codes, regulars shouldn't have them

future64car

Feb 13, 2022
I can't get the graduation quest to trigger. I've completed all of the teacher's main quests but Ms. Lee's still says "Class Quest: 0" ???

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
I want to try this game but the UI is awful and idk how to change it when I play it looks like this
Capture.PNG
But on the main page it looks like this
958158_chrome_S2ZmUHG7Xo.png
If anyone knows how to fix it so the sides aren't covering up the whole game let me know

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes