Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
Well it was that simple I adjusted zoom from 100 down to 80 and now it is playable thanks guess I'm just dumb lol

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
mmm if you zoomed out to 80 maybe you have a problem with your screen resolution, but twine should be responsive

Dan1510

May 12, 2020
When does Karly go to the beach? I've gone through the entire week several times and she only ever goes Home -> Work -> Home. And weekends Home-> Work -> Tiki -> Home. And when clicking on "if she wants to go somewhere else" there are no options. But my quest require me to meet her at the beach to progress any of the police women.
It took me a while to figure it out, in the end you just need to go to the beach and it will pop-up this message:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Squirrliens

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hey everyone, new update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full:
Patch:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hey everyone, new update!
I released Alice from slavery to make her a girlfriend but she still appears in the basement with options to enslave her as well as both her scenes there. Let me know if you need a save.

beewuh

Dec 19, 2018
This game seems super brilliant and exciting. But I am seeing a lot of updates for sexual slavery. It's not my kink personally. Will I be able to bypass this content or is it locked into the story if I intend to play through it at capacity?

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Is there a chapters skipping options by any chance? Or can someone share a save?

I restarted the whole game a couple of weeks ago and now, since I've missed an update, I have to start all over again...

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
This game seems super brilliant and exciting. But I am seeing a lot of updates for sexual slavery. It's not my kink personally. Will I be able to bypass this content or is it locked into the story if I intend to play through it at capacity?
You can choose either to activate it or not. You can choose between the "Love" and "BDSM" path for each girl

Is there a chapters skipping options by any chance? Or can someone share a save?

I restarted the whole game a couple of weeks ago and now, since I've missed an update, I have to start all over again...
If you still have your save from back then you can use it, the save updater will update it automatically.

What girls can you pimp out?
Quite a lot, there is the full list on our discord "rules-faq-infos".

Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
You can choose either to activate it or not. You can choose between the "Love" and "BDSM" path for each girl

If you still have your save from back then you can use it, the save updater will update it automatically.

Quite a lot, there is the full list on our discord "rules-faq-infos".
This has probably already been asked but is it possible to get it uploaded to gofile by chance?

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Any chance of changing the background color in Suki's entry in the progress app? Pink text on a yellow background is all but impossible to read.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes