Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is there some way to know if I'm close to an event with someone? Or what I'm supposed to be doing? I feel really lost.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
I want keeping playing but have use a old iPad because new one is a iPad Air, the images and videos don’t show up, it also will crash when load a save

ftamas88

Oct 28, 2021
Enter the browser's console (usually F12), then in the console you can alter your stats for example:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.charisma=99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.int = 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.power = 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.end= 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.str = 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 99999;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.traits = [ "charasmatic", "smart", "rich", "good in school", "quick", "strong" ];

Also you can alter ppl trust/corruption, easily like:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.sis.trust=200;
SugarCube.State.variables.sis.corr=200;

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I want keeping playing but have use a old iPad because new one is a iPad Air, the images and videos don’t show up, it also will crash when load a save
Unfortunately the game does not run well old iOS devices due to the image format we use. But the rest should work fine, weird. Game is meant to be played on a computer though.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Volen_
This still happens:
I released Alice from slavery to make her a girlfriend but she still appears in the basement with options to enslave her as well as both her scenes there. Let me know if you need a save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Another thing: how to do the girlfriend quest with the dean?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Unfortunately the game does not run well old iOS devices due to the image format we use. But the rest should work fine, weird. Game is meant to be played on a computer though.
Does anyone know if a app works on iPad Air of image format they use to play the this game, I have use just edge, and Aloha

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Enter the browser's console (usually F12), then in the console you can alter your stats for example:

JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.charisma=99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.int = 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.power = 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.end= 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.str = 99;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money = 99999;
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.traits = [ "charasmatic", "smart", "rich", "good in school", "quick", "strong" ];

Also you can alter ppl trust/corruption, easily like:
JavaScript:
SugarCube.State.variables.sis.trust=200;
SugarCube.State.variables.sis.corr=200;
Yeah, that's not working for me. I'm trying the money option and all get is an error pop up that says the error is "Possible Side Effect in Debug Evaluate

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah, that's not working for me. I'm trying the money option and all get is an error pop up that says the error is "Possible Side Effect in Debug Evaluate
I'm guessing you are using Chrome. There seems to be some bug with latest Chrome and Twinehacker. If you keep clicking okay on the errors, it does still work. Until it's fixed I believe workaround is to just use a different browser - ie Firefox. Not sure if Edge is also affected. Pretty sure I read somewhere the latest Chrome beta fixes it, but hasn't been included in stable version as yet.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I'm guessing you are using Chrome. There seems to be some bug with latest Chrome and Twinehacker. If you keep clicking okay on the errors, it does still work. Until it's fixed I believe workaround is to just use a different browser - ie Firefox. Not sure if Edge is also affected. Pretty sure I read somewhere the latest Chrome beta fixes it, but hasn't been included in stable version as yet.
Yup Chromium issue one of the dev also got it :/

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes