scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
soooo... when i start the online version i see this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this something that would eventually break my save or can i just ignore it?
i get that in the downloaded version also. There is a fix on the previous page but not sure how that will help the online version

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Last edited:

beta033a

Jul 8, 2017
It doesn't work for me either. I'm using chrome.
It's not just this game. it's all SugarCube games. i'm not sure if it's a bug in chrome or SugarCube. According to the chrome bugfix website, it's a bug in chrome but many other sites work, so idk. Basically, you have to just ignore the popup, and dismiss it after typing out what you want.

potatoking006

Nov 14, 2019
on the online version: how do i unlock the highschool? i need a job there to get the Girlfriend status for sasha but it's always locked.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Hello,

We would like to sincerely apologize to our players, in the latest update we introduced by accident a game breaking game, here is a patch that fixes it: I'm out of town so I can't remake a whole archive download hope the majority of your guys will understand how to use the patch. Online version is already fixed

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Is it just me or are there still no repeatable sex scenes with grandma in the game even if she is our girlfriend ?

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is it just me or are there still no repeatable sex scenes with grandma in the game even if she is our girlfriend ?
Once they're your GF you can go to their contact in the phone and select from a couple available repeatable dates to do with them

Reactions: Mario4don
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes