Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Once they're your GF you can go to their contact in the phone and select from a couple available repeatable dates to do with them
Ok thanks a lot for the info, that's something I haven't yet discovered myself that is possible. :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Volen_ How to raise dominance without activating bdsm so without basement?
Because I need dominance 25 (now I have only 20) to be able to continue the quest with dean but I don't want to start the content with bdsm and yes I know that if I activate bdsm I can buy the book that raises dominance but without that unfortunately I don't see this book available in the strange shop and that's why I ask if there is another possibility (without using cheats) to be able to continue the quest with dean.

Last edited:

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
So check apps like google Crome, Firefox, what images format do they use and any apps on a I pad air will work on it, I would like to keep playing and support this one better game

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I have two things that I can't seem to find out. One, how do you call the Dean to arrange a date? I've gone to contacts and she isn't there. I will attach a picture of the phone with her pulled up. Second, how do you tell how much you have progressed through your rank with the Mafia? I also noticed that I get a one time increase of 5% when I have done things in the hideout. Should this be per day or just once, ever?

Oh, as a bug report, I've noticed that I will go into a room, at least at my mansion, there will be no girls there to interact with, but, when I look in the mansion menu, there are multiple girls present in that room. Just recently I saw Missy and Carla in the bathroom. I went there and there is no interaction with them there and when I leave, they are still showing in the bathroom. This seems to happen in many of the room of the mansion except for the master bedroom.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Ok, I have two things that I can't seem to find out. One, how do you call the Dean to arrange a date? I've gone to contacts and she isn't there. I will attach a picture of the phone with her pulled up. Second, how do you tell how much you have progressed through your rank with the Mafia? I also noticed that I get a one time increase of 5% when I have done things in the hideout. Should this be per day or just once, ever?

Oh, as a bug report, I've noticed that I will go into a room, at least at my mansion, there will be no girls there to interact with, but, when I look in the mansion menu, there are multiple girls present in that room. Just recently I saw Missy and Carla in the bathroom. I went there and there is no interaction with them there and when I leave, they are still showing in the bathroom. This seems to happen in many of the room of the mansion except for the master bedroom.
I'm drunk so apologies for anything caused by you know, alcohol. In order to become her boyfriend click the speech bubble on the phone and call her. As for the interaction in the mansion I believe there is simply no code for those interactions so it's technically just incomplete and not a bug.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
She is not listed on the speech bubble on the phone. I have Grandma, Jade, Lucy, Alice, Kate, Abigail, Carla and Missy. There is no "Dean" or whatever her name appears on there as.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
She is not listed on the speech bubble on the phone. I have Grandma, Jade, Lucy, Alice, Kate, Abigail, Carla and Missy. There is no "Dean" or whatever her name appears on there as.
Then that sounds like a bug. I was able to get her as a GF through the same method as the others, with the speech bubble.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
I have the same problem. No option to call the Dean.
EDIT: She became available to call after I graduated.

Last edited:

drivemix

Mar 18, 2019
How can i meet suzy? Coz i done with other girls, but a new …. Doesn’t work.
Written “meet suzy at the uni restroom”, but she is not there(

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
How can i meet suzy? Coz i done with other girls, but a new …. Doesn’t work.
Written “meet suzy at the uni restroom”, but she is not there(
Suzy is in the mafia, have you started that storyline? If so, she's in there during the day.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have the same problem. No option to call the Dean.
EDIT: She became available to call after I graduated.
Yea, I've been graduated for a long time. I've gotten my own business, improved it to highest rank, become a teacher at the local high school, gotten a mansion with many rooms and did both the mafia and police sides. And I still do not have the ability to call her for a date.

Now, granted, I still have the ability to take the final exam. Not sure if that needs to be taken again or not for it to work.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Yea, I've been graduated for a long time. I've gotten my own business, improved it to highest rank, become a teacher at the local high school, gotten a mansion with many rooms and did both the mafia and police sides. And I still do not have the ability to call her for a date.

Now, granted, I still have the ability to take the final exam. Not sure if that needs to be taken again or not for it to work.
Final exam? Isn't that needed to graduate? I got a "Doctorate". Anyway, worked for me after I did that. No idea if it will work for you, though. Might as well try it :)

Raknor

May 12, 2019
The developer said they left it open so you could go back and take it over and over again. I did graduate a long time ago, so not sure if taking the exam again will unlock the Dean or not.

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
Oh I see! Didn't know that. Try interacting with her in her office and other places first. Might need a trigger or something, perhaps levels of how much she likes you *shrug* Good luck!

P.S. Talking of mansion.. I thought there would be more pomp and ceremony about moving there with family. It was a bit of a let down lol

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes