TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Hello all. Really enjoying this game. One of the best I've played.

Was just wondering if there was extra content for Neera and Suzy that I'm missing. I've got to the end of the Mafia path, with Suzy captured and Neera dom'd, but the interactions with Neera are unchanged and I can't find a way to access the back room to interact with Suzy.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
I've hit a plateau. I've done everything necessary for the police storyline, I show that the case is complete, and I've spent every day of the last month or more of game time doing a case-building errands for my uncle and hanging out at the police station waiting for the next step tp trigger, but it never does. Is there something I'm missing? I'm getting awfully bored in this lather-rinse-repeat cycle.

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
So I'm having a bit of an issue with the mafia/police path. Namely I can't start it. For some reason Suzy isn't showing up in the bathroom, and I've completed the University path

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
So I'm having a bit of an issue with the mafia/police path. Namely I can't start it. For some reason Suzy isn't showing up in the bathroom, and I've completed the University path
Complete the main quests for your aunt and your neice, then go to the university bathrooms and talk to the shady girl

Reactions: Vln_

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Morning all - couple of bugs I've noticed:

When you're staging the coup at the end of the Mafia plotline, the video for Neera doesn't play.
When you're listening to requests after becoming the don, and the one with Suzy appears, the picture doesn't appear.

Hope this is helpful

Reactions: Tutuooo

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I've hit a plateau. I've done everything necessary for the police storyline, I show that the case is complete, and I've spent every day of the last month or more of game time doing a case-building errands for my uncle and hanging out at the police station waiting for the next step tp trigger, but it never does. Is there something I'm missing? I'm getting awfully bored in this lather-rinse-repeat cycle.
Hey, have you checked the progress app in the phone (right sidebar) it should tell you what to do. I'll try to find time to edit the wiki in September.

Morning all - couple of bugs I've noticed:

When you're staging the coup at the end of the Mafia plotline, the video for Neera doesn't play.
When you're listening to requests after becoming the don, and the one with Suzy appears, the picture doesn't appear.

Hope this is helpful
Thanks for the reports should be fixed in next update.

I can't hire anyone, always error
Could you give us more information? What's the error?

Reactions: TheGeeGees

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I also want to know because it doesn't show her in my contacts
That was happening to me so, acording to something I read in the thread at the time, I reset her quest with the console (SugarCube.State.active.variables.grandma.questmain = 1) then played through it again and got her in the contacts.

Jul 31, 2021
That was happening to me so, acording to something I read in the thread at the time, I reset her quest with the console (SugarCube.State.active.variables.grandma.questmain = 1) then played through it again and got her in the contacts.
After I was given to choose between the police or the Mafia I found her

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
Hey, have you checked the progress app in the phone (right sidebar) it should tell you what to do. I'll try to find time to edit the wiki in September.
I have, but it doesn't have any information on the police quest, just the individual girl quests. Do I need to finish all the police girl quests before the police quest progresses?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
A 1.0 is always a complete version, according to standards.
This displays your lack of knowledge as to how to properly version software development...

Still, a great game.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes