Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
  • To allow for further choice, a patron version of the game will soon be added to the online portal. Allowing patrons to play through , without the need to take up valuable hard drive space if they so choose. It is nice to add that, my only way to play is online and to see the long videos and support this game

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Complete the aunt and niece quests as far as possible. Then go to the university toilets. Talk to the shady girl you meet there. This triggers the Mafia and police quests
Yeah been there done that. Niece is in my mansion bedrooms. Aunt is maxed out and the chick in the shitter gives the same detention message every time

1661560421402.png

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
Am i right that now it's impossible to edit code in browser panel cuz it's blocked by devs?
I'm not sure if it was in this game post or another but I read some time ago that the devs permited the code editing in exchange for not hack the cheat system and/or share it, but someone shared it becouse "this is a piracy site" so the devs said the code editing was a sign of good will and they could block it anytime. If it's that the case, I wouldn't be surprised

Spacedog80

Aug 29, 2022
Hello. Great game. Wondering if someone can help. I’m stuck with Suzy in the mafia quest. She has a yellow speech button but I can’t get further than the sex options with her. Any help would be gratefully received

Reactions: chugman

Spacedog80

Aug 29, 2022
Has the mayor storyline been built? I can only interact with once after becoming the Don. I’ve got the police in jail, but can’t seem to see anyway to progress the story.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Has the mayor storyline been built? I can only interact with once after becoming the Don. I’ve got the police in jail, but can’t seem to see anyway to progress the story.
You've gone as far as it goes at the moment. The Devs seem to be at a pretty early stage in developing the politics storyline

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Gonna ask is it possible to do both enslave and girlfriend paths in a single playthrough? If not then I'm gonna do 2 but still wanna though if every girl will eventually have both paths whether they have none at the minute or 1 like Lucy?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes