fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
BecomeSomone-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Ice79

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i can see 2 new characters in this update but eris requires halloween and mrs. claus requires xmas. is that in real time or what? can't find anything to trigger their events

Reactions: Tutuooo

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
i can see 2 new characters in this update but eris requires halloween and mrs. claus requires xmas. is that in real time or what? can't find anything to trigger their events
both events as far as i know are real time so Halloween in game is Halloween next month and likewise for Christmas, unless the game author has changed both event.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Jan 15, 2021
BecomeSomone-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game. If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on ! ,

We're crowdfunded, !​
Is that the patreon version with webms or the one with gifs?

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
How to activate Aunt BDSM quest? I maxed out Mafia, but nothing shows up.
Also I have Suzy bug. She is lighted yellow (new event), but there is nothing new. A couple of times there was an option for threesome (1000$), but it dissapeared right when I had that money.

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
Is that the patreon version with webms or the one with gifs?
Gifs
I wish the game content were like the cover art....
You'd only get images then, videos would cost too much to make...

How to activate Aunt BDSM quest? I maxed out Mafia, but nothing shows up.
Also I have Suzy bug. She is lighted yellow (new event), but there is nothing new. A couple of times there was an option for threesome (1000$), but it dissapeared right when I had that money.
What does the progress app in the phone says?

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes